Sep 5, 2010
I didnt leave out the redheads, Firebush = Redhead

DGAF

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I personally would always go for a girl with brown hair, I've dated blondes before, but its the darker hair with the lighter skin that just does it for me. I landed one with lighter brown hair, but has tons of natural blond highlights, so I got the best of both hair types.

Last edited:
M

meriduffinz

Oct 17, 2010
I have no preference as long as she into looking good and working out after 5 divorces Ive decided Im not dating anyone outside the fitness world.

Now that's sum funny shit there!

I have green hair....with purple highlights....I'm sort'a partial to Captain Kirk...LMAF

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I married a red head, they are crazy, LOL Prefer brunettes though, shhhh don't tell!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I personally would always go for a girl with brown hair, I've dated blondes before, but its the darker hair with the lighter skin that just does it for me. I landed one with lighter brown hair, but has tons of natural blond highlights, so I got the best of both hair types.

They are all crazy you just have to find one thats YOUR kind of crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
They are all crazy you just have to find one thats YOUR kind of crazy.

LOL..So true....makes for an interesting relationship..ha

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I have always traditionally been a brunette with dark eyes man, but ended up marrying a natural blonde with blue eyes. Go figure huh? Guess the old scenery wasnt working for me.

That's how I am man. Personally, I rather fuck a brunette with some big ol titties in my face. But, I like to date the blondes with nice asses. This is why my current living situation is fucked. The gf is blonde, nice ass....her sister is brunette, nice everything! Well, I live to see another day (for now!)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
^^^Now that is a nice combo!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic