Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

broke lesner

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Is done with mma and resigned with the wwe..I think its a smart move on his part..He did alot better in the octagon then i ever thought he would..Good luck to him smart move imo

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
and you spelt Lesnar wrong.. lol

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I can't stand him in wwe. I guess that make him a good heel.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I can't stand him in wwe. I guess that make him a good heel.

He is a good heel, but I hate how he makes casual appearances once in a while..

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I just read that he is continuing with WWE, but is not returning to MMA.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I can't stand him in wwe.

I agree... he's never there... how can WWE create a storyline around his character when he only shows up every few months?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I agree... he's never there... how can WWE create a storyline around his character when he only shows up every few months?
how can you homo's look for a story line for men to fight over... thats ghey... wrestling is legit in mexico...

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I think what he did in the UFC was great, dude got fed to the sharks and won the title... he lost his last 2 fights in the first round but until his illness he beat some top caliber guys... Frank Mir, Heath Herring, Randy Couture, and Shane Carwin...

Came back to WWE working part time and getting paid more then most of the full time superstars...

It's good to have a real life legitimate tuff guy on the WWE roster, I love how they built his character and think he makes a great WWE champ...i would like to see him on TV more but whatever.

The guy is more accomplished then most athletes in the world and would fuk up most people on the planet in a real fight

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
never should have been in MMA...fake wrestling is where he belongs :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic