Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Brittney Griner Release

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Like I said in another thread I saw 2 young kids holding pinkies walk into the men's bathroom one had braids in at the top of their short hair and each proceed to pull out the other ones dick to hold it while they pissed together giggling and looking around. I saw parents grab their kids and leave. I knew if I reported this perversity my life would be canceled. I can't tell you how many times I have been in line in a store surrounded by illegals laughing and talking shit about me in Spanish.
You just gotta look the other way or your life is over because you have no rights anymore.
I saw your post about the 2 going into the bathroom together. I’m not 100% sure my sharp tongue wouldn’t have come up with something to say about that one.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I remember taking my kids trick or treating one year and this drunk fucker was walking around with a mask on and a huge dildo hanging out of his unzipped pants. I went off on the dude! It would have been funny had not my kids or other young children around. No one was saying anything to this dude. I had to say something and he put it away. At least until I was out of his site anyways. I actually was nice about it Had he not agreed that it wasn’t right I would have gotten physical probably. There’s a time and a place and this was not the place.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
When I was in middle school that shit would happen to me. By the black kids. I got one kid suspended in middle school because he gave me a bloody nose when he hit me in the face with his backpack when I was just walking by. Never seen this kid before in my life. I went from a small elementary school of probably 250 kids. Maybe 5% black. To middle school of over 2000 kids where it was probably 60% black. They were on a mission back then. And I got a major reality check. I bet it’s even worse now. Kids probably can’t even say anything now without being called a racist if they got attacked for no reason other than their skin color. I always had and have black friends, don’t get me wrong. There’s always a few bad apples in every race. Luckily high school was a lot better.
Anyone who isn’t a little prejudiced against black youths hasn’t spent enough time getting sucker punched by them for no reason except being white.

It’s not just an academic exercise. You really don’t understand how profoundly different our cultures are, and just how prejudiced they are, till you are forced to spend time with them in a controlled setting like prison or military or school.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Anyone who isn’t a little prejudiced against black youths hasn’t spent enough time getting sucker punched by them for no reason except being white.

It’s not just an academic exercise. You really don’t understand how profoundly different our cultures are, and just how prejudiced they are, till you are forced to spend time with them in a controlled setting like prison or military or school.
I can’t imagine how bad it must be now that the education system and government is throwing whites under the bus now. That’s why we moved out of that area. Didn’t want my kids growing up dealing with that crap. Only problem now is they have no idea how it really is. And probably feel guilty for being “privileged”. Which we certainly are not. Our family at least.

Last edited:
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I remember taking my kids trick or treating one year and this drunk fucker was walking around with a mask on and a huge dildo hanging out of his unzipped pants. I went off on the dude! It would have been funny had not my kids or other young children around. No one was saying anything to this dude. I had to say something and he put it away. At least until I was out of his site anyways. I actually was nice about it Had he not agreed that it wasn’t right I would have gotten physical probably. There’s a time and a place and this was not the place.
That’s not going to fly in front of my daughter. I don’t blame you at all for saying something.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Decency is just getting pushed to the side for abominations like Sam Brinton, and don't you all know that non-whites can't be racist? Only white people can be racist... and I am absolutely racist at this point. I've been told I'm racist for years now, and you know what happens? People start acting the way you treat them. Bring it.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Decency is just getting pushed to the side for abominations like Sam Brinton, and don't you all know that non-whites can't be racist? Only white people can be racist... and I am absolutely racist at this point. I've been told I'm racist for years now, and you know what happens? People start acting the way you treat them. Bring it.
I have never figured out why it was wrong to suggest that the team with rifles and gunpowder was more advanced than the team chucking spears with bones in their nose. I think as soon as you admit the cultures are different, you have to be willing to accept that one of those cultures may be superior to the other. Doesn’t strike me as racist. Just strikes me as an honest assessment.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic