Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Brittney Griner Release

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I really like drinking with Russians. They are very good drinkers and most of them are really really smart and have great stories and so do I so fun times. Plus Putin plays Judo just like me.
@Glycomann is a commie! I knew it! Lol.
You know she will. She don’t give a fuck about this country. If she does it’ll be the biggest dick slap in the face ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not when the president is kneeling with her. Lol

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
1000000% accurate and Biden would definately do it as he has proven.
Biggest POS MOFO I have ever seen in any position of power faggot buttfucker reminds me of Hitler with his Proclamations and shit.
We definitely grew up in a different time. Saying faggot or cocksucker or buttfucker or many others I just can’t recal at the moment that always slip out and my daughter gets mad. Or like the N word. Was said on a daily basis when I was a kid. And even with my youngest brother being gay I still don’t get it. I love him but he’s not normal. Addicted to Meth too. Why are so many gay people on drugs it seems? And the world today is making us accept it as normal. And now pedophilia and beastiality are being pushed as normal? What the fuck is going on man? This country is fucked. I mean I don’t think people should be punished or abused or even teased about it if they are into that. As long as it’s not hurting anyone. Just keep it to yourself. But now it’s in every HBO movie or show just to throw it in your face. It’s disturbing honestly.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
We definitely grew up in a different time. Saying faggot or cocksucker or buttfucker or many others I just can’t recal at the moment that always slip out and my daughter gets mad. Or like the N word. Was said on a daily basis when I was a kid. And even with my youngest brother being gay I still don’t get it. I love him but he’s not normal. Addicted to Meth too. Why are so many gay people on drugs it seems? And the world today is making us accept it as normal. And now pedophilia and beastiality are being pushed as normal? What the fuck is going on man? This country is fucked. I mean I don’t think people should be punished or abused or even teased about it if they are into that. As long as it’s not hurting anyone. Just keep it to yourself. But now it’s in every HBO movie or show just to throw it in your face. It’s disturbing honestly.
I still believe if you see a freak you should shove him into the lockers, like in high school, lol. You have a lot less freaks when it is accepted that you can knock their books out of their hands and shove them into a locker, lol

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I can’t get onboard with all the nonsense in todays world. I don’t believe in it & I won’t ever be ok with it but I’ll keep to myself.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I can’t get onboard with all the nonsense in todays world. I don’t believe in it & I won’t ever be ok with it but I’ll keep to myself.
I’m getting more and more that I can’t keep my mouth shut. Maybe I’m just old and grumpy, but fuck them. I’m tired of straight white males being the villain of the world.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Like I said in another thread I saw 2 young kids holding pinkies walk into the men's bathroom one had braids in at the top of their short hair and each proceed to pull out the other ones dick to hold it while they pissed together giggling and looking around. I saw parents grab their kids and leave. I knew if I reported this perversity my life would be canceled. I can't tell you how many times I have been in line in a store surrounded by illegals laughing and talking shit about me in Spanish.
You just gotta look the other way or your life is over because you have no rights anymore.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
The Central and South Americans don't bother me so much except or the gang element. These people are almost all Catholics with strong family values. What I don't like is that Brown Shirts and Brown Shirt leaders like George Soros along with CIA operations and the State Department have ruined Central and South America with their operations and then provide opportunities for the poor (whom they created) to come to USA and the polititians provide tax payer support to entice them. Meanwhile the cartels rape the women on the way and God knows what they do to the children. The more you dig the more evil you find and then turn around and the victim is blamed. Speak up and Merrick Garland will send the FBI to your house. Sad to say but I think the way forward is Geurrilla response.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I still believe if you see a freak you should shove him into the lockers, like in high school, lol. You have a lot less freaks when it is accepted that you can knock their books out of their hands and shove them into a locker, lol
When I was in middle school that shit would happen to me. By the black kids. I got one kid suspended in middle school because he gave me a bloody nose when he hit me in the face with his backpack when I was just walking by. Never seen this kid before in my life. I went from a small elementary school of probably 250 kids. Maybe 5% black. To middle school of over 2000 kids where it was probably 60% black. They were on a mission back then. And I got a major reality check. I bet it’s even worse now. Kids probably can’t even say anything now without being called a racist if they got attacked for no reason other than their skin color. I always had and have black friends, don’t get me wrong. There’s always a few bad apples in every race. Luckily high school was a lot better.

Reactions: HDH
Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Also, I do hate bully’s. Lol. My son has Asperger’s and used to stutter real bad when he was younger. Went to speech therapy and now you wouldn’t even know he used to stutter. He used to get picked on all the time so I was very surprised when he turned into the bully of the neighborhood. He started growing in middle school and became the biggest kid in school. Wish that happened to me. Lol. I was probably the smallest. Felt sorry for those kids that messed with him before. Lol. But I never understood that. Why he would do the same thing to others that used to hurt him. Maybe it has to do with his autism. Just something this made me think about. Lol.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The biggest story here is "The merchant of death".

What we did was supply Ukraine with 100 billion dollars for weapons and to fight Russia, well 80 billion, 20 billion mysteriously disappeared. Then traded a guy to Russia that's going to get Russia stocked up.

Biden isn't that stupid, he just does what he's told. It's mostly a show so people leave him alone.

And they do.

The 20 billion went to buying the midterms....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic