Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Brisket Anyone

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
mmmm I am ready post up the after smoking pics for my fat ass to drool over:):)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Do you ship to NJ?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Man cant wait to see it! Already jealous.... where is @FLEXjs for his opinion on this one....;)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm looking forward to the post-pics. I've already told my wife I want a smoker for Christmas after seeing the pics of what you've pulled out of that smoker! Makes me want to jump in with two feet!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
This isn't baked in the oven, this is going on the smoker. I have an awesome baked in the oven recipe

Carrots, celery, red onion, canned plum tomatoes, fresh parsley, bay leaf, rub the brisket down with a mix of fresh garlic, rosemary, black pepper and kosher salt in an olive oil rub that you braise on both sides. Add a bottle of wine and let that mofo cook..... most tender

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And yes, that is Palm cookware and that pot is as big as 2 burners on the stove, that's a 15lb brisket in the pot.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am a little afraid of getting a smoker as my fatass would just keep eating. I would be smoking evrything, cheese, chips, meat of all types, fruits, veggies, macadamia nut clusters yummy EVERYTHING is better smoked, hell I would even vent some smoke into my budoir during sex marathons........ohh wait I sort of have that right now with the wildfires:oops::D

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This isn't baked in the oven, this is going on the smoker. I have an awesome baked in the oven recipe

Carrots, celery, red onion, canned plum tomatoes, fresh parsley, bay leaf, rub the brisket down with a mix of fresh garlic, rosemary, black pepper and kosher salt in an olive oil rub that you braise on both sides. Add a bottle of wine and let that mofo cook..... most tender

That big fucker fits inside your smoker?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic