Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Brinkkman Busted

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
That's sounds about right on the sentencing...I would say 60-84 months maybe, but they go by a PSI (Pre Sentence Investigation) it's a number scale and your number is based on your criminal history if any, a few other factors and you can get 4-5 points downward departure if you cooperate in various ways. If one of them had two prior felonies, he would have been higher up the scale than that, he helped them in some way for sure. Lucky for them the Feds only require 65% to become eligible for for a HW house and probation. They used to only give you 53 days a year good time, 85%.

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
I cannot see how using bitcoin or even encrypted email or websites are any safer, especially after the Dark Web Busts (and on going, the feds are now going after the purchasers as well as the sellers). Anything electronic can be tracked, encrypted or not.
I said this a many times and I firmly believe; encrypted mail or any "Safe" measures do not guarantee your anonymity from Feds Prying Eyes. If the Feds want to see what you are doing, they will. The Government came up with these encrypted messaging, mail during the cold war. I am sure they know how to get through any layer most people can put up. Even foreign countries are breaking through these digital "safe" layers to steal from banks and what not.

I think everybody's best bet is going the least amount of electronic/Digital communication and digital monetary transactions. If you don't leave a posted trail for them to follow, they will really have to dig in to find you.

And for the big aas sellers, don't be like a typical drug dealer and own three Mercedes, a Ferrari and a big house in Malibu. Anonymity helps. Broadcasting your actions will bury your ass. : )

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic