Kiddorism
What's New?

Brinkkman Busted

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
This was BBA's 3rd arrest. He was the one who ratted out Maverik when he was Powerline labs.

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
It eventually happens to everyone. No lips can be trusted! Really don't understand people spending that much on H'mones anyway unless you make enough of a salary where it doesn't even matter. I spend less than I do on a car payment and am able to prepare enough of 4-5 different compounds that I have to give it away after 18 months or so to keep fresh! SMH...

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Totally forgot about that lab, but I remember Raptor.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
WTF, lives are being destroyed here. Kids forced to watch moms & whoever to watch. People are dying from stupidity, why? All I got to say "carry on".

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
My reply is to the heroin epidemic., there is no comparison, this look is a smoke screen. Might be a pursuit of a different nature.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Times are a change you old farts, take care, be safe.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It eventually happens to everyone. No lips can be trusted! Really don't understand people spending that much on H'mones anyway unless you make enough of a salary where it doesn't even matter. I spend less than I do on a car payment and am able to prepare enough of 4-5 different compounds that I have to give it away after 18 months or so to keep fresh! SMH...

Sounds like you're advertising here.... don't do it.

Nat C.

Nat C.

Aug 8, 2017
Sounds like you're advertising here.... don't do it.
Who could I possibly be advertising for? Some country overseas? If your implying it's against forum rules to say you go that route to get base chem's then understood. :)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Who could I possibly be advertising for? Some country overseas? If your implying it's against forum rules to say you go that route to get base chem's then understood. :)

Not saying it IS so, but to me, your post suggested the possibility that you were letting it be known you were able to produce more than you needed, and might therefore be approachable for business. And I'm just a member, Mods like tg2 deal with stuff like that all the time, and put the common good of the board and other members above any one member. There was no proof, and no discipline, just a Mod watching out for his board, seems like it's all good here at TID, where Mods do that for all of us.

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
I can't help but wonder whether the growth of bitcoin will make things safer for sources, as the receipt of such funds gets rid of middle-men, reduces fees, and improves anonymity.

Bitcoin isn't really anonymous unless you take steps to create an account with bogus info. The problem with bitcoin is it's to volatile. You could lose half your money before you pay for the trans action. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread.

So they spent 4 years watching them and they each only got barely 3-4 years. Some how that just doesn't add up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic