Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Breaking Asian FBB Taboo!

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Asians want to be "white" because being dark means you work outside... a laborer... low class... goes back centuries.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Damn, first post I look at this morning, and the damn thing isn't about tits, guns, cars, or (big) muscles ... but it's interesting. This is all so un - american (as opposed to anti - american) that I never saw it that way. Still looked at Japan through a WW II prism, where those macho fuckers might be smaller yet almost kicked America's ass in the early going, then became America's favorite shopping mall for decades until Korea, China, and other Asian nations moved in.

Do you suppose soy is the main ingredient here, or something else? Perhaps being confined to such a small space led to the evolution of these cultural traits? My asinine-yet-meaningless thought for the day: that "sacrifice for the good of the society" characteristic is eerily like what the social insects do, i.e. ants, termites, bees and wasps. Fiercely efficient, but not as much fun as the life of a solitary predator.

I like the hive mentality analogy.

One of the culprits is surely the soy.
My other guess is that In current day japan you just don’t need as much testosterone.

Guys in jail are jacked, in part because their bodies are reacting to the environment: dangerous/competitive.

Present day japan is one of the safest countries (if not the safest) in the world.

Also, things we westerners value as masculine aren’t valued here.

Remember this was an island nation ruled by dozens of fuedal warlords for many hundreds of years. My guess is that back then the Samurai had higher test levels.

Well, I wouldn't put much credence on their "warrior like mentality"...They were given meth or amphetamines (not sure if they were methylating the amphetamines then, which basically puts the amphetamine on steroids) to bolster their "attitudes"...Research the kamikazes that were used to basically become "human bombs" when they attacked pearl harbor...

They were ordered to undertake suicide missions. Can’t blame them for getting hopped up before hand.

Also, see above post: this was a nation of warriors.

*lol*...I guess we ALL have issues in this ole world!!!!....Just shows how diversified humans are...On their hormone levels, yeah, asians are the lowest on the scale...I believe it goes asian, caucasin, african, and somonian (mongolian) if I remember correctly....

Don't they give calcium credit for most of their longevity along with diet?...Or is that just what people are taught in the states?

Never heard of the calcium thing.
Asians want to be "white" because being dark means you work outside... a laborer... low class... goes back centuries.

Perhaps.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
The WWII Japanese soldiers weren’t “macho” so much as they were loyal to the state. The state called being taken captive shameful, so their soldiers either fought to the death or committed suicide.

The state ordered kamikazes, so the soldiers complied.

It’s the type of stuff MACHO US soldiers wouldn’t think about doing UNLESS it was their own decision.

The do-as-you-are-told mentality is very much alive and well here presently.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Finally clicked on this thread after a week.

Not at all what I expected.

Good job den

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
They were ordered to undertake suicide missions. Can’t blame them for getting hopped up before hand.

Also, see above post: this was a nation of warriors.

The WWII Japanese soldiers weren’t “macho” so much as they were loyal to the state. The state called being taken captive shameful, so their soldiers either fought to the death or committed suicide.

The state ordered kamikazes, so the soldiers complied.

It’s the type of stuff MACHO US soldiers wouldn’t think about doing UNLESS it was their own decision.

Jin, the way I'm understanding it is that they did not know they were on amphetamines....Hitler was on them too...Supposedly the docs told him (Hitler) it was "vitamins"....I don't believe that many men or women would have been that loyal on their own...It would be like me inviting u over for an evening of fun, then I spike your drink, u not knowing, with meth...Then I introduce u to Russian roulette...U would be way more likely to go for it after being given meth, especially if u didn't realize u had been given it...Police officers encounter this all the time with meth heads...They are "fearless" and most exhibit super human strength.....I know it sounds good for them (Japs) to have been like that (loyal to death),however, with them being given meth/amph without their knowledge, I would be leary….The Indians are kinda the same way (american, that is)...They loved hallucinogens, helped them contact the spirit world (really demons faking as good spirits) so, they were "fearless" in battle...Just food for thought...

Never heard of the calcium thing.

It's called coral calcium...Supposedly it comes from Okanowa...It may be just a gimmick promoted in the states....

The do-as-you-are-told mentality is very much alive and well here presently.

I believe it...I can tell when I meet people from the east that they have that type of mentality...Most anyway...They want it that way in the states....

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Fuck those cucks. I'm half ching chong, but look like a gardener. Chinese think spending your time on anything other than studying/education/work/money is a waste of time. If you're not aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, you're just fat.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Fuck those cucks. I'm half ching chong, but look like a gardener. Chinese think spending your time on anything other than studying/education/work/money is a waste of time. If you're not aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, you're just fat.

I have 2 son-in-laws, one being Filipino and the other black....I love both!...They are super people!....I feel exceptionally fortunate to have them as sons!...So, it's extremely difficult for me to see/judge people based on their race....

Culture(s) I can pick at....Some l like, some I don't.... Honestly tho, when it comes to my liking or not liking a person, I base it on their heart.... However, with me not being a judge of humans, I really try to see the good in all!.... I'll elaborate more when I can type better...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Thankfully she shaved her beard for the video.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic