MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
My own "offseason" version of breakfast burritos:

3 small flour tortillas
4 ounces high quality pork / beef sausage
3 jumbo eggs
1-2 oz shredded cheddar / jack / Velveeta
2 tablespoons chopped onion
1-2 tablespoons chopped green chiles (jalapeno, poblano, etc)
2 tablespoons salsa
1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning (chili powder, garlic, S&P, cumin, cilantro, Mex oregano, etc)
1.5 tsp butter
Fresh cilantro
1/4 tsp Tabasco

Beat and mix together eggs, taco seasoning, Tabasco, and 1 tablespoon of salsa.

Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Heat tortillas a few seconds on each side in skillet until soft. Plate them and set aside.

Crumble and brown sausage in same skillet. You can add a bit of olive oil if meat is very lean.

Add onion and chiles and saute briefly.

Add egg mixture to skillet and "scramble" all ingredients together. Turn off heat once eggs set.

Top the egg mixture with 1 oz of the cheese and cover skillet 30-60 seconds until cheese melts.

Give mixture another quick stir, then spoon it equally into the 3 tortillas. Top each taco with another tsp of salsa, a bit of fresh cilantro, and more cheese if desired.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Try Pop tarts or Captain crunch Peanut butter flavor that is what LK has EVERY morning:D:p

H

HerbertSwa

Jul 25, 2018
My morning starts with: whole grains, boiled eggs, pure water after a cup of coffee without sugar to wake up.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Try Pop tarts or Captain crunch Peanut butter flavor that is what LK has EVERY morning:D:p
Scoop of peanut butter in there and a banana makes it healthy bro, don't be hatin...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I like JR's breakfast recipe. I'd just up the Velveeta quantity so that's I've got extra. Then after finishing my breakfast, I'd smear that Velveeta cheese all over my wife's breasts, add some salsa, and have my second breakfast!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like JR's breakfast recipe. I'd just up the Velveeta quantity so that's I've got extra. Then after finishing my breakfast, I'd smear that Velveeta cheese all over my wife's breasts, add some salsa, and have my second breakfast!
Pics or it didn't happen...

U

upurshirt

Sep 5, 2018
Ok, so Im running out of breakfast ideas, as much as i love scambled eggs, there have got to be some options for breakfast in the mornings. Please anyone out here have any ideas?
What does your normal breakfast look like?
Peanut buter and other nut butters are great to help the boredom of eggs. Try peanut butter toast or peanut butter on a whole grain waffle.

U

upurshirt

Sep 5, 2018
Ok, so Im running out of breakfast ideas, as much as i love scambled eggs, there have got to be some options for breakfast in the mornings. Please anyone out here have any ideas?
What does your normal breakfast look like?
And this butters are delicious;)

Sorry, posted one message for 2 times, don't know how to delete this.

Last edited:
J

jack1122

Studies have additionally discovered that the individuals who have breakfast tend to wake up speedier, be more alarm and improve the situation at psychological tests identified with memory than the individuals who skip breakfast, that is got the opportunity to be useful for kids going to class, also how you handle your day at the workplace...

Life is too important to be taken seriously

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic