Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Breakfast Ideas

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
When I'm training full time (just started back after this nagging injury that won't go away), I cook up 4-5lbs of ground turkey and ground chicken on a sunday night. For mornings, I add some into my eggs with some skim milk. I get about 15g of fat and 50g of protein without consuming anything synthetic before I leave for work. Chased down with about 50 oz of water and I'm nice and full for about 3 hours.

To mix it up, sometimes I'll do oatmeal with bananas and a small scoop of brown sugar.

Lately, it's been ham/egg/cheese on a croissant/bagel because I'm soft and lazy these mornings.

Reactions: CFM
H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
For breakfast i eat everyday the same thing:

60 gr protein powder + 50 gr oats powder + milk in the blender
2 cups of cheerios with milk
Total 1 liter of milk
1 glass of fruit juice 200ml
2 bread toats with blueberry jam
2 pancakes with maple syrup

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
For breakfast i eat everyday the same thing:

60 gr protein powder + 50 gr oats powder + milk in the blender
2 cups of cheerios with milk
Total 1 liter of milk
1 glass of fruit juice 200ml
2 bread toats with blueberry jam
2 pancakes with maple syrup

Good god if I were to eat that much in the morning i would explode. lol

This week its been a bout a cup of shredded pork, cup of rice, 4 eggs all scrambled together with hot sauce, and two cups of coffee. Then I eat 3 ours later at a bout 9 am

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I tend not to eat until around 10am or so. First thing on waking is a ton of coffee and a bunch of smokes.

Later I usually have 5 hardboiled eggs with a shit load of salt and pepper plus a handful of these pretzel chip things I love. Or a siggis yogurt mixed with a cup of my wife's granola. And Moar coffee

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I tend not to eat until around 10am or so. First thing on waking is a ton of coffee and a bunch of smokes.

Later I usually have 5 hardboiled eggs with a shit load of salt and pepper plus a handful of these pretzel chip things I love. Or a siggis yogurt mixed with a cup of my wife's granola. And Moar coffee

Are the cigarettes on your list of acceptable foods? lol

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Shit pillar I hope that's a joke lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
You should see the bully yoga diet plan...

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
  • 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
  • 1 medium onion, diced
  • 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
  • 2 bell peppers, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon bottled, minced garlic
  • 2 teaspoons cumin
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 large eggs
  • Salsa
Preparation

Add sweet potatoes to a pot of boiling water and cook until almost tender. Drain and set aside. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell peppers and garlic, and cook for about five minutes. Add chicken, cumin and sweet potatoes and cook for five more minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer hash to plates. Lightly spray skillet with more cooking spray and scramble the eggs until eggs are firm and thoroughly cooked.

*This is a chicken hash with sweet potatoes and veggies.*

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Here is a protein pancake

Ingredients
  • 2 eggs and one egg white, mixed together
  • 1/2 cup uncooked old-fashioned oatmeal
  • 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
  • 1/4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 packet Splenda®
  • 1 teaspoon maple syrup or sugar-free jam
  • Cooking spray
Preparation

Mix first five ingredients together in a bowl. Spray a small non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and turn heat to medium. Add pancake mixture to pan, cook until edges are firm. Flip, and cook one to two more minutes. Slide onto a plate and top with syrup or jam.

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Here is a breakfast sandwich.

Ingredients
  • 1 serving Eggbeaters® (try the Southwestern flavor)
  • 1 half whole-wheat English muffin
  • 1 piece deli ham or meat of your choice
  • 1 tablespoon shredded low-fat cheese
  • 1 slice tomato
Preparation

Cook Eggbeaters® as directed. While Eggbeaters® are cooking, toast the whole-wheat English muffin half. When bread is toasted, top with ham and cooked Eggbeaters. Sprinkle with low-fat cheese and a slice of tomato.

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Vegetable and sausage frittata.

Ingredients
  • 1 medium red pepper, diced
  • 1 medium yellow pepper, diced
  • 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 medium red onion, diced
  • 1/2 pound potatoes, diced
  • 1/2 pound cooked turkey sausage
  • 6 egg whites, 1 whole egg
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Basil and thym, to taste
Preparation

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium hot sauté pan, sauté peppers and onion for approximately five minutes. Add sliced mushrooms and continue to cook (for how long?). Add chopped garlic and cooked potatoes to pan and mix all ingredients. Remove from heat and set to the side until later.

Sauté sausage in cooking spray until browned (approximately 10 minutes) then season with salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients together with beaten eggs and herbs in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.

In an oiled baking dish, add the vegetable mixture to the egg mixture and bake 20 to 25 minutes until eggs have set. Serve with a side of fresh fruit or berries.

TIP: Pre-heat the oiled baking dish in oven while preparing ingredients. This will ensure filling begins cooking immediately once it is put into the oven. The vegetarian alternative is to omit turkey sausage and replace with tofu or additional vegetables.

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Breakfast casserole.

Ingredients
  • 12 eggs
  • 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup skim milk
  • 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
  • 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and chopped
  • 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, diced
  • 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
  • 2 avocados, diced
  • 1/2 cup non-fat, shredded cheese (of your choice)
  • 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
  • Salt to taste
  • Pepper to taste
  • Cooking spray
Preparation

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat eggs in a bowl and whisk in yogurt and milk. Pour egg mixture into a 9- by 13-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.

Add turkey bacon, chicken breast, tomatoes, spinach, avocados and cheese on top of egg mixture, sprinkle with the green onions and season with salt and pepper. Bake 25 minutes or until eggs are cooked through, puffy and beginning to brown

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic