Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Breakfast Ideas

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok, so Im running out of breakfast ideas, as much as i love scambled eggs, there have got to be some options for breakfast in the mornings. Please anyone out here have any ideas?
What does your normal breakfast look like?

Reactions: CFM
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I usually eat lemon cake for breakfast. I gotta stop though

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Lemon Cake... seriously.... you would do that to a guy who has not had carbs or surgar for 3 weeks now....

May the fleas of the thousand camels infest your arm pits.....

Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara

Jun 14, 2016
I've been having sweet potato hash browns with pepper jack cheese along with a couple eggs over easy, some peanuts and a glass of milk. Add a banana on training days. And a giant cup of water.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I make a whole egg/egg white veggie muffaletta. Delicious, flavorful, and quick..

something like this, I try for convenience and variety within the limits of "good macros," but I don't compete so I don't need to sweat super-clean. Chop up whatever veggies you want, just one veggie, 3 or 4, whatever you want. Do it on the spot or the night before. add cheese or chopped up ham if you're as loose as I am. Sometimes I use salsa @ whatever degree of "hot" I want. Don't ever do all of these, I stick to easy and quick, but these are on my menu. Add oatmeal or grits or some form of at least semi-healthy cereal for carbs. Have a Ronnie DVD where he is using packets of flavored grits mixed in with egg whites, unless you're in prep, almost anything but lemon cake goes . . . . .

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Other days, when the above just seems too "same" no matter how much I mix it up, I just do oatmeal, plain, no phony flavoring, but with real flavoring, i.e. bits of fruit, even honey or maple syrup when I don't give a fugg. Anything from a whey shake in water, to just straight low fat milk, to a whey shake in a water/milk mix, OR a whey shake in fruit juice. Protein, fast a/o slow carbs, low-to-no fat.

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Other days, when the above just seems too "same" no matter how much I mix it up, I just do oatmeal, plain, no phony flavoring, but with real flavoring, i.e. bits of fruit, even honey or maple syrup when I don't give a fugg. Anything from a whey shake in water, to just straight low fat milk, to a whey shake in a water/milk mix, OR a whey shake in fruit juice. Protein, fast a/o slow carbs, low-to-no fat.

I also love agave and dried cranberries oatmeal with a scoop of chocolate protein powder. Great texture and flavor variances.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Stop thinking breakfast needs to consist of certain foods and be more flexible. I do IF, so my breakfast is a little later, but I will eat steak, potatoes, chicken, etc

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Oh, and beans. I love beans!!

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Coffee I do, why Coconut oil, is this the newest oil fad, or does it actually do something good for your body?
bacon only on week ends, I dont have time at 4:30 am to make bacon..
smokes, I kicked those some time ago, but I still crave them from time to time. Im scared if I have even one, Ill be back on that band wagon...

So I was a little adventurous today, put onions, mushrooms an cheese in my eggs, was quite nice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic