Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Brands (India/Generic) of PCT items; which do you like?

BobbySweeney

BobbySweeney

Feb 21, 2020
So most of my meds (PCT) come from online pharmacies. Most are India or turkey brands.

I’m concerned about the quality of India Meds. Do any of you have experience or knowledge of quality generic brands? How about Cipla?

I get Aromasin, Nolvadex, Arimidex, etc.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Multiple takeaways from this: that link does open one's eyes a bit. That article was from 2014, wondering if things have changed, or not. That Indian official puts it back on the USA, claiming we are just protecting USA Big Pharma interests; I wouldn't doubt that as I trust my own gummint about as much as I trust others. By that I mean that, yeah, the Indians could suck too. Our current POTUS is over in India right now, today; maybe he'll address this issue with their PM Modi. Or maybe the 2 politicians will just pose for photo ops, reach a trade deal that is headlines-friendly, and put profits ahead of quality.

Might all be a moot point? I've been on USA script bp meds for a few years, mine is one of the many versions of Sartans. Only last year, the media in 2019 had a full time job reporting the series of recalls on first one version, then another, another, and so on, I lost track. These recalls were all on USA bp's - nothing from ADC or similar online places. Turned out USA companies often get their raws from other countries, and contaminants have a chance of making it all the way through USA production and into the inventory of your local Walgreens or CVS.

In other words, I take that link seriously, but I don't know what to do about it in my own life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic