Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Bpc157 & tb500 questions

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I'm having bicep tenodesis at the end of the month and I'm looking to add these to my recovery. What are past experiences and dosages with these peps?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I'm having bicep tenodesis at the end of the month and I'm looking to add these to my recovery. What are past experiences and dosages with these peps?

TB500 - better for tendonitis
Recommended dose: reconstitute with only 1mg of BW

6-10mg per week (0.84459mg/kg)
So for someone who weighs 100kg you will need 850mcg/1400mcg/d for the 1st 4 weeks
2mg per week or 285mcg/d for 2-6 months

*Does not have to be injected into the injury

BPC 157 - more for injuries in muscles or tendons
Recommended dose: reconstitute with only 1mg of BW
5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury (2.4mcg/lb)
So for someone who weighs 100kg you will need about 540mcg/d

*Does not have to be injected into the injury

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I might suggest injecting 10mg TB-500 on your ride home from the hospital. Gl!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I pretty much used Ben Greenfields info when I used it.
I posted the links below.
IMO it works the best. I will say I noticed the TB 500 more then the bpc157 but together was the magic ticket. If you add a little GH into the mix you are using a mixture that will heal you very quickly.
The one thing I have heard allot of it to keep up on stretching and rehab work too. Youre healing faster so more frequent stretching and rehab work should also be considered.

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-tb-500/
https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I pretty much used Ben Greenfields info when I used it.
I posted the links below.
IMO it works the best. I will say I noticed the TB 500 more then the bpc157 but together was the magic ticket. If you add a little GH into the mix you are using a mixture that will heal you very quickly.
The one thing I have heard allot of it to keep up on stretching and rehab work too. Youre healing faster so more frequent stretching and rehab work should also be considered.

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-tb-500/
https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/

I like adding IGF-1 and Deca.

Reactions: 5.0
mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
All good stuff right here. TB500 is phenomenal for an anti-inflammatory and adding bpc157 makes it even more effective IMO.

I have ran this combo with GH after two surgeries and for elbow tendonitis. Had a distal bicep tendon reattachment and a rotator and labrum tear. Both healed up very nice.

mands

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Great info fellas! Bigtex the dosages are greatly appreciated as well as the info from the links gm585. Mand's.....you're comments always carry weight

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I was actually just coming here to make a post asking this exact same question. I have a partial tear?? / strain?? In my left elbow at the medial epicondyle. I have used voltaren to relieve the pain I have done ultrasound on it but nothing seems to alleviate the pain . I thought if I used the two peptides I would see some results. I weigh 180 lb sub 8% body fat. My biggest issue is I'm a personal trainer and I have to move weights all day so I can't let the arm relax and rest that much. I ice it as much as I can so this is my next option.

Using the protocol above from what it says I don't need to inject near or into the injury site is this correct?? Is it better to do it closer or does it really matter? Any direction on this would be fantastic I've used tb500 before but little overall success I was using mostly for anti-inflammatory purposes but didn't notice much but I'm willing to give this a try with both compounds because it's making it close to impossible to lift now.

Thanks

Reactions: 5.0
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Youre healing faster so more frequent stretching and rehab work should also be considered.

Excellent @Gms585 !!

D

dalton5

VIP Member
Dec 6, 2015
Great info here what I was looking for tendinitis in left elbow and still recovering from torn pec

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic