Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

BPC 157 & TB 500 !

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
For those of you that have used Peptides either to increase natural GH levels or for Healing , like what I am doing now, what are your thoughts on the BPC / TB combination ?
I have only been using this combination for about 2 weeks , for shoulders , and it has almost made my pain and discomfort disappear . I am also almost back to Full mobility in my right shoulder which is the problematic one .
From what I have read and researched , these Peptides do not mask pain , they actually go into the painful areas and repair the tendons and muscle , and I'm seeing that first hand.
Has anybody , or is anyone using the pair to heal any injuries ? And if so what's the outcome ?

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I used two boxes of the TB500 in my right
Shoulder and I had zero positive results.
It won't help Arthritis in the joint or at least not mine.
Glad you are doing so well
Gc

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Thank You GC .
Did you ever think it may have been maybe an underdosed Peptide , if there is such a thing ?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Ive haven’t tried these peptides yet, but I’ve read positive feedback from others about TB 500. Seems promising

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I have used bpc in the past by it self.I'm still not sure it heals but it does reduce inflamation and pain.In the past it worked for awhile but pain returned later maybe I didn't use it long enough.I just started again I'll keep you up to date how its working.After 4 days it does feel better.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Torres,
I have a bad shoulder and have some BPC157 that I have been meaning to give a try. I was planning on rotating injectios around different spots on my shoulder. I have heard you should run it for 2-4 weeks depending on severity of the injury. How long have you/do you plan on running it and how much how often are you pinning it?

Thanks
dg

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Hey brother , depending on the pain , I would do it around 2-3 times a week .
But again , depending on the pain !!!

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
For those of you that have used Peptides either to increase natural GH levels or for Healing , like what I am doing now, what are your thoughts on the BPC / TB combination ?
I have only been using this combination for about 2 weeks , for shoulders , and it has almost made my pain and discomfort disappear . I am also almost back to Full mobility in my right shoulder which is the problematic one .
From what I have read and researched , these Peptides do not mask pain , they actually go into the painful areas and repair the tendons and muscle , and I'm seeing that first hand.
Has anybody , or is anyone using the pair to heal any injuries ? And if so what's the outcome ?

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
On an insulin needle in using 100mcg of each product !!!
It may change per person and it may change on how you reconstitute it with the BAC water as well . But this protocol is def working for me .
If it seems to not work as well I may up the dose some , but so far so good !

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Bpc 157 torn cartlidge from sternum a few years ago. Could be placebo/rest. But, I could say I felt a big difference.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I tried them both on my bad elbows and had very very minimal results for the price I paid. I spent a lot of $$ and tried it over a 6 week trial. Maybe I did not do it long enough but the cost was getting out of hand.

I like Alflutop much better, wish I could find that again on a regular.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic