Blue sky also
Legit but underdosed always 2x my dose with stuff from them but its so cheap

GOODpumpumgirl

GOODpumpumgirl

TID Lady Member
Mar 24, 2019
Blue sky also
Legit but underdosed always 2x my dose with stuff from them but its so cheap
I was wondering about that. I get nervous about dosing up but I’ve just started doing the same. Have you found other good sources for peptides? I just started using GHRP & Sermorelin from them. I think I notice quicker recovery and a light in my step type of feel. I don’t want to double my dose on those so I’d like some solid stuff.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I was wondering about that. I get nervous about dosing up but I’ve just started doing the same. Have you found other good sources for peptides? I just started using GHRP & Sermorelin from them. I think I notice quicker recovery and a light in my step type of feel. I don’t want to double my dose on those so I’d like some solid stuff.

Couple of the ugl guys I order from and out there have legit peptides.
It's hard right now. They come in waves. In a year or so there'll be a bunch of good sites again.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017

Honestly if you can swing it order gh.
I've done peptides ghrp / ipa stacks
I've done oral mk677
Nothing works like gh. It's less pricy for you as a girl. You only need 2-3 iu 5-6 days per week for mild weight loss, anti ageing and some healing.
It's worth it.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I too have tried Blue sky and it was junk. It was a while ago, but i think I was using 1mg 2x/day. I'll check out International Peptides.

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
This thread has made me want to give it another go round. I’m gonna checkout International as well.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I too have tried Blue sky and it was junk. It was a while ago, but i think I was using 1mg 2x/day. I'll check out International Peptides.

Why do u say it was junk?

GOODpumpumgirl

GOODpumpumgirl

TID Lady Member
Mar 24, 2019
Honestly if you can swing it order gh.
I've done peptides ghrp / ipa stacks
I've done oral mk677
Nothing works like gh. It's less pricy for you as a girl. You only need 2-3 iu 5-6 days per week for mild weight loss, anti ageing and some healing.
It's worth it.
Great advice because I was thinking my dose would need to be much higher than that. I’m not so much into the weight loss though just trying to maintain size and be strong. I love anything anti-aging though.

GOODpumpumgirl

GOODpumpumgirl

TID Lady Member
Mar 24, 2019
This thread has made me want to give it another go round. I’m gonna checkout International as well.
Yes when you have good stuff you notice the difference. But you have to put it near the affected joint too.

GOODpumpumgirl

GOODpumpumgirl

TID Lady Member
Mar 24, 2019
Couple of the ugl guys I order from and out there have legit peptides.
It's hard right now. They come in waves. In a year or so there'll be a bunch of good sites again.
Lol so I’m new to this stuff. While reading I keep researching I keep hearing ‘ugl’. What does that mean. I know I sound silly. Napsgear tested positive for gear but I didn’t want to spend so much to get their peptides here.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Lol so I’m new to this stuff. While reading I keep researching I keep hearing ‘ugl’. What does that mean. I know I sound silly. Napsgear tested positive for gear but I didn’t want to spend so much to get their peptides here.

Weight loss or easier fat loss is just a basic side effect of legit GH. It's nice because cheat meals or days have way less impact.
Anti aging and healing speeding are the low dose effects so 2iu a day you'll notice if real.

Agree on Blue sky but it's cheap and reliable.

Ugl just means under ground lab.
Basicly a chemist who produces gh and or steroids not working for a major pharma company. Most work with raw powders sourced from China.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic