Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

BPC 157 cycle

GOODpumpumgirl

GOODpumpumgirl

TID Lady Member
Mar 24, 2019
BPC 157 is amazing to me. Does anyone know how long I can cycle on it and if I actually have to come off of it seeing as though it’s sold as an oral supplement took daily for life. I believe 4 wks on 2off for injection but can that go on for life or for a 4-6 month cycle on and then off. Anyone know?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What exactly is it doing for you?

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
I’m also interested to know what it does for you. I’ve used it to help little injuries but never with any great results.

GOODpumpumgirl

GOODpumpumgirl

TID Lady Member
Mar 24, 2019
I tore my meniscus and was headed towards surgery. It was so bad I couldn’t straighten my leg for long periods of time. Pretty scary. I gave it a try as a last minute resort and within 2 days I was pain free, 4 days I was walking up and down steps and shocked myself like wait what is this!! By day 8 I had ran out of it but started my basketball season on day 8 without a hitch. I’m a 40 yr old female playing with 20/30 some ye old men on a men’s only league. I ordered more and I’ve done 10 more days now rotating in the right leg to even it out and my left shoulder for a prior injury to improve range of motion. I’m well into my season with a pretty much completely healed meniscus. I used to swell up huge down to my ankle just from shooting around. No more swelling, nothing. Surgery canceled. It also made the injured leg better than the non injured to a visible point. My quad is smooth and developed, muscles on knee look fab, and I can tell a difference in my gate. My left leg is way stronger than the right and looks visibly way better. People think my right knee is the injured one when I tell my story. I used 250mcgs twice a day directly into the knee, alternating IM & sub.

GOODpumpumgirl

GOODpumpumgirl

TID Lady Member
Mar 24, 2019
I’m also interested to know what it does for you. I’ve used it to help little injuries but never with any great results.
I replied in the thread. Sorry I don’t know if you guys can see it if I don’t do it on your messages or not. I’m new to these forums

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Really glad to hear you are healing! Wish I had the same results! Did the doctor tell you it was a slight tear? How long ago did you injure it? I know I am not answering your question and just asking you questions instead... I don't know the answer but im interested in hearing the answer too. I will check one data set and get back to you if I find the info there.

And we can see your posts just fine.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Where did you buy the BPC from?

I think that's a big factor people leave out, is where they are getting this BPC that works. Everyone is conditioned from boards with sponsors to leave out this important fact.

GOODpumpumgirl

GOODpumpumgirl

TID Lady Member
Mar 24, 2019
Really glad to hear you are healing! Wish I had the same results! Did the doctor tell you it was a slight tear? How long ago did you injure it? I know I am not answering your question and just asking you questions instead... I don't know the answer but im interested in hearing the answer too. I will check one data set and get back to you if I find the info there.

And we can see your posts just fine.
Well I injured it about 10 weeks ago. I don’t have insurance so I did the conventional method of RICE for 3.5 wks and it was still swollen like a ball all the way down to ankle. I read that athletes could play on it so I tried and reinsured it and had to be practically carried out of gym. Went to ER and was told that it was between a 2 & 3 grade tear and would need cut out in order to be able to straighten my leg. Got referred to an orthopedic. I could feel the tear catching on my cartilage and figured out ways to maneuver it off in order to straighten it. But sometimes I couldn’t unhook it and would just hop around on one leg. I stumbled upon it googling about tears and said f it let’s try and here we are. I’m playing ball and running on treadmills.

GOODpumpumgirl

GOODpumpumgirl

TID Lady Member
Mar 24, 2019
I liked it also. Though some here feel it only offers temporary relief.[/
Where did you buy the BPC from?

I think that's a big factor people leave out, is where they are getting this BPC that works. Everyone is conditioned from boards with sponsors to leave out this important fact.
The first was on Amazon from Mountain West supply. It was very good stuff but I paid for 10mg and they sent me 5mg and wouldn’t come good. I went to BlueSky peptides next and I feel it’s decent but not as good. From studying blogs I have found International Peptides to be the most recommended and I’m trying there next

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic