Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

BPC 157 and TB 500 combo ... info please

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Have any of you employed this combo? Looking into it before the shoulder surgery.

does dosing vary with age or weight?

is there benefit to front loading before the surgery?

Anything that you could share would be much appreciated..... Oh and if this isn't the right place for this could a mod move it to the proper locale

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I used to dose BPC-157 at 500mcg twice daily if I wanted to be aggressive about it. If I recall, it has no known toxic dose so a few times even ingested entire vials (pursuing chronic bowel issues... which just ended up being shitty diet related...imagine that). For TB4/500, I think I did 2mg vials all at once every few days, Been a long time. I honestly never got anything out of either, but I am an outlier with everything.... also did not have an outstanding injury, surgery, or wound so take that with grains of salt. I'm even currently on my third day of an old bottle of Dinitro's DNP and so far haven't felt a damn thing.

Not sure about loading dose, but it couldn't hurt. Both are systemic, but I have read a lot of anecdotal accounts of people claiming localized injections helped better. But without a time machine, how could they know?

Last edited:
A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
I used to dose BPC-157 at 500mcg twice daily if I wanted to be aggressive about it. If I recall, it has no known toxic dose so a few times even ingested entire vials (pursuing chronic bowel issues... which just ended up being shitty diet related...imagine that). For TB4/500, I think I did 2mg vials all at once every few days, Been a long time. I honestly never got anything out of either, but I am an outlier with everything.... also did not have an outstanding injury, surgery, or wound so take that with grains of salt. I'm even currently on my third day of an old bottle of Dinitro's DNP and so far haven't felt a damn thing.

Not sure about loading dose, but it couldn't hurt. Both are systemic, but I have read a lot of anecdotal accounts of people claiming localized injections helped better. But without a time machine, how could they know?
Thanks Beef...
anything and everything helps as I weigh this out... I appreciate you taking the time!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I used bromelain successfully after my knee surgery patella reattached. Also after my thyroid surgery and after 2 dental extractions. Also are you planning on using GH?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Kind of waiting for Dat Jr, Kluso, to see this.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
I used bromelain successfully after my knee surgery patella reattached. Also after my thyroid surgery and after 2 dental extractions. Also are you planning on using GH?
Had not thought of adding GH... thanks

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I personally would go with the hgh if u can. BPC is great for rotator cuff injuries so I would imagine would be good for healing after shoulder surgery. My dad could not lift his arm higher than parallel and after 2-3 days of injecting BPC in his shoulder close to the area of pain he could raise his arm all the way up. It has some localized anti inflammatory effects. But just because the pain is better does not mean it’s healed. I gave him just 400mcg a day. Depending on quality of peptide I would say anywhere from 400-1000mcg a day. TB I’m not as familiar with but I did use some recently to heal my sphincter when I had some catheter issues. (Thanks Beef!) and that shit healed up super fast! I honestly just did some google searching on it and from what I read it said it has a very long half life and only needs to be injected once or twice a week. I did a whole bottle twice a week for just one week and I was good. I want to say 2-4mg per injection once or twice a week. But hopefully someone with more experience can chime in. I have been hearing on podcasts that they don’t really heal the injury but help more with inflammation. But I don’t know that I agree with that. My memory is pretty bad but I remember studies showing BPC healed broken bones in mice very quickly compared to control. And things like that. However that’s not humans. I have personally heard many many testimonials from BB that have improved rotator cuff pain with BPC. Along with PT and was still better when they came off. Just keep in mind just because it may feel better it may not be healed yet so don’t start using it for weight training or anything until u know it’s healed. I do think hgh will help it heal faster also and if I had to decide between BPC/TB and HGH, I would pick the HGH. But if I can do all three even better. But if u can’t get hgh I thing BPC/TB is a good alternative.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I just realized! I did not mean sphincter! Lmfao. I guess it seems like one to me. I meant my urethra basically. There is a muscle where the urethra and bladder meet that is kinda like a sphincter ok! Lol. Sometimes I have trouble getting my catheter thru that area. Not prostate but bladder muscle there. And it gets damaged and bleeds from trying to force it thru. Sorry for the graphic detail. Just felt I needed to explain that. And it was too late to edit. And no Beef was not anywhere near my sphincter. No reason to be jealous.ok? He hooked me up with some TB. Lol

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Also, I think it was cut tendons in mice that BPC healed not bones. Pretty sure about that now. Sorry, memory failing with age.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I used them, I think it helped for sure.

I used BPC by itself once when my knee flared up from missing a lot of connective tissue and such and it calmed it down WAY faster than normal. I too believe localized injects help.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic