Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Boxing Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Now Logan Paul is going to be on the WWE Wrestle Mania. For what its worth these two conmen are puling in some friggin' cash. I read that his net worth is $45 million. Jake Paul is worth $30 million. HOLY SHIT!
That's the thing, I can't either one of them, and they have made a mockery in some sorts of boxing, but they are making money. People are buying into their racket.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Main event is starting....the great ring announcer Michael Buffer is announcing the fighters. Lets get ready to rumbleeeeee!!!
I always thought Michael Buffer looked just like Peter North.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
AND ........ this just in. Carl Froch has challenged both Pauls, where they can alternate "tag team" style against just him.

For non-boxing fans, Froch was a 168lb Champion in the woefully fragmented world of modern Boxing, whereby any weight division can have 1, 2, 3, or 4 "Champions," depending on what the promoters and federations will allow.

He will never be mentioned as GOAT, he may be HOF however, depending on who decides what the standards are. Never had the skills and guile that Mayweather or Sugar Ray Leonard had, nor the awesome force that Tyson had. Not so long ago, however, that he was a skilled, rugged Pro Boxer who beat other 168lb "champions." Weighing in @ 168, he probably walked around in the 180s.

He's making noise with his challenge to the Pauls, be interesting to see how they handle the optics of this. It may be their fan base is so youtube braindead that they can gracefully ignore him and continue to masquerade as Boxers to make an assload of Influencer bux. Time will tell.

FrancisSanders

FrancisSanders

Apr 1, 2023
Thanks for sharing these links for the Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury boxing match. It's great to have options for streaming the fight. I'm definitely looking forward to the main event! If you're someone who not only loves watching sports tournaments but also likes to participate in them, then you know that having the right equipment is key to success.

FrancisSanders

FrancisSanders

Apr 1, 2023
Thanks for sharing these links for the Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury boxing match. It's great to have options for streaming the fight. I'm definitely looking forward to the main event! If you're someone who not only loves watching sports tournaments but also likes to participate in them, then you know that having the right equipment is key to success.
That's why I would recommend checking out mma equipment reviews to find the best gear for your needs, whether it's gloves, shin guards, or other protective equipment. Additionally, if you want to improve your sports training, you can also find helpful tips and advice from experienced athletes in these reviews. So go ahead and gear up for your next tournament, and give yourself the best chance at victory!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic