Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Bought this today for my bulging disc in lower back

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Tired of my back going out 3 to 4 times a year doing normal stuff . Been in agony sine Wednesday put socks on and plopped my but on the bed and it irritated my disc.
Because of all the sitting we do my back gets really tight now I am going after prevention before it happens again. Was around $600 with shipping and tax.
Screenshot_20230321_122116_Chrome.jpg

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Looks awesome. And if it was designed by L Simmons you know it's worth using. I used to have the same issue until my primary at the time who was a DO showed me stretching excercises that really helped. Seems one of my hamstrings is shorter than the other so it was pulling my spine out of alignment. What you do is lie on your back and keep your rt arm stretched out to the rt, roll your left shoulder to the rt attempting to touch your lft hand to your rt, at the same time you roll your rt hip towards your lft hip swinging your lft leg attemting to touch your lft foot with your rt. If you have someone to help have them push your lft shoulder towards your rt and push your rt hip towards your lft hip. You should feel a pop. After that do it in the reverse.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Been sleeping with a wedge pillow and it really helps. Big wedge between the knees if your a side sleeper or under the knees if you sleep on your back as really helped me the past few years.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I want one of those midevil torture racks that stretch you out.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Been sleeping with a wedge pillow and it really helps. Big wedge between the knees if your a side sleeper or under the knees if you sleep on your back as really helped me the past few years.
These things are a game changer. Had my back fused 10 yrs ago and i cant sleep good without it. Well worth the $10-$15 imo. Best wishes getting some relief!

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I knew exactly what it was before opening it... I cheat and do these hanging off my kitchen island with a dumbell in my feet but have to do like 20 reps... I wonder if something like those "monkey feet" would suffice... but your machine is nice as the resistance continues when your legs are perpendicular to the ground.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Not as good as I thought. It definitely helps my back but causes a huge spike in blood pressure. So I don't use it as much as I like.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic