Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Bought a new Harley

ttyndall

ttyndall

Nov 15, 2022
midevil,
Great looking bike that should be a blast with the 114". Now you have bought the Inexpensive part of the motorcycle.
Now we get to see how much Will Power you have when the Mod Bug comes to visit.

Before the Bug came to my house my bike was a Blue 2019 Fatboy S with the 114".
Along with the Airbrush paintjob, a 30 tooth solid sprocket in place of the 34 tooth Compensator and a 128" with 11:0 compression, plus misc. items it changed the looks.
I tell me wife it is the same bike it just changes color according to Light conditions. :cool:

Upgrades-.jpg

Upgrades--2.jpg

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I would have more bikes if I had more garage space. You fellas have some nice two wheels.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Why did I even come in here? I'm still riding my same piece of shit 1993 Fatboy LOL.

ttyndall

ttyndall

Nov 15, 2022
HardMainfest, I have one of two stalls for my bike and my car sits outside. The other stall is my wife's.
However, from Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas through new Year's she pulls decorations out of the attic. Every September Walmart sends an email and ask her what day she wants her new ornaments dropped off. Therefore, all the boxes (over flowing) from out attic take over 2/3 of my half of my stall. My bike can hardly be seen from the driveway when the garage door is opened.
I have learned to keep Peace in the Family by not saying anything until after New Years, when with a smile on my face, I ask "Honey" can I help put the boxes back in the attic.:)

Some have Snow that slows them down and I have Ornament boxes. O' Well! At least she pretends not to notice when UPS shows up with a new box.

ttyndall

ttyndall

Nov 15, 2022
gbagh, Don't complain. I traded a 2013 black Fatboy Lo that looked just like the one the Terminator rode. I regretted not keeping it a week after I let it go. I love the new one but would still like the other one sitting in the garage.
Is amazing how little the Style has changed over the years. Love to see a picture.
Ted

ttyndall

ttyndall

Nov 15, 2022
RFG,
Where was the picture taken that has the flags?

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
midevil,
Great looking bike that should be a blast with the 114". Now you have bought the Inexpensive part of the motorcycle.
Now we get to see how much Will Power you have when the Mod Bug comes to visit.

Before the Bug came to my house my bike was a Blue 2019 Fatboy S with the 114".
Along with the Airbrush paintjob, a 30 tooth solid sprocket in place of the 34 tooth Compensator and a 128" with 11:0 compression, plus misc. items it changed the looks.
I tell me wife it is the same bike it just changes color according to Light conditions. :cool:

View attachment 13305

View attachment 13306
That the Sidewinder 2-1? that's what I have on my RG. I considered the 128 this winter but I'm upgrading the Wifes Freewheeler.

GBAGH, Don't worry about the year, that evo is a bad ass motor. I picked up my Fatboy this summer when I was looking for and Evo or a Shovelhead. But the $6500 price tag on this one was too good to pass up 17k miles and everything chromed already. All I've done so far is lower the front, rims, bars, pipes and seat.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
gbagh, Don't complain. I traded a 2013 black Fatboy Lo that looked just like the one the Terminator rode. I regretted not keeping it a week after I let it go. I love the new one but would still like the other one sitting in the garage.
Is amazing how little the Style has changed over the years. Love to see a picture.
Ted
I will see if I can't get a picture up here lol

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Congratulations. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. My only vehicle since 2007 has been a motorcycle (Suzuki V-Strom 650). 2 weeks ago, I tested a Zero 100% electric bike. Whoa. Torque, instant power and acceleration, no possiblilty of stalling at 1 mph.
V-strom is a great bike. a true do anything, wanna sport ride, tour, commute, cheap to insure and gets incredible fuel economy. Just do your maintenance and it will last forever.

i too road a Zero moto, I did not get to ride the sportbike but I rode the dual sport. It had as much torque as my 1000 cc moto right off the line. They have good software to prevent you from looping the bike and landing on your back. Just feels like there is no soul. I want to shift gears and anticipate rev limits coming into corners and such. Also the sound of an internal combustion engine is the best! (Unless we are talking those fools that put a fart can muffler on a honda civic)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic