terry0400-40

Both Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz fail drug tests

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How ridiculous!

Silva tests positive for Masteron, and Diaz tests positive for weed! LOL Bunch of morons.

Surprised that somebody would take masteron as a PED. Not sure it would provide much benefit.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Diaz is always testing positive for weed. Silva is a dumbass for doing that.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Are you reeeeallly surprised? They're both dipshits.

Jones testing for coke twice within 3 months?

Dana must be pissed at these idiots lately.....supposed to be the faces of UFC and be professionals...black eye for his ratings...pun intended.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Well Silva did break his leg not too long ago.. wouldn't taking the roids have helped with the healing process

Straad

Straad

Oct 29, 2014
doesn't masteron have a relatively short detection window, like a few months. He was out for 13 months. He could have juiced like hell for months during rehab and still stopped and not been found out.

I am under the belief that everyone in professional sports is juicing. I'll bet you Tiger Woods is on

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I don't know if y'all remember but there was a Dr. from Canada that had HGH in his vehicle crossing our northern border, he was caught & one of his clients was Tiger Woods, it was all swept under the rug. I would say both Tiger & his woman Lindsey Vonn on both on, but I think PED's should be legal, never going to happen though! I've been told Masteron is very common in crossfit, bjj, & mma.