Both Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz fail drug tests

Discussion in 'MMA, UFC Discussion' started by tommyguns2, Feb 4, 2015.

1. tommyguns2

tommyguns2 Senior Moderators Staff Member

Dec 25, 2010
    How ridiculous!

Silva tests positive for Masteron, and Diaz tests positive for weed! LOL Bunch of morons.

Surprised that somebody would take masteron as a PED. Not sure it would provide much benefit.

2. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Diaz is always testing positive for weed. Silva is a dumbass for doing that.

3. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    Are you reeeeallly surprised? They're both dipshits.

Jones testing for coke twice within 3 months?

Dana must be pissed at these idiots lately.....supposed to be the faces of UFC and be professionals...black eye for his ratings...pun intended.

4. Warrior45

Warrior45 TID Board Of Directors

Nov 9, 2012
    Test base for the win!

5. Rampage

Rampage VIP Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Well Silva did break his leg not too long ago.. wouldn't taking the roids have helped with the healing process

HGH likes this.
  6. Straad

Straad VIP Member

Oct 29, 2014
    doesn't masteron have a relatively short detection window, like a few months. He was out for 13 months. He could have juiced like hell for months during rehab and still stopped and not been found out.

I am under the belief that everyone in professional sports is juicing. I'll bet you Tiger Woods is on

HGH likes this.
  7. rumbletumble

rumbletumble VIP Member

Feb 25, 2012
    I don't know if y'all remember but there was a Dr. from Canada that had HGH in his vehicle crossing our northern border, he was caught & one of his clients was Tiger Woods, it was all swept under the rug. I would say both Tiger & his woman Lindsey Vonn on both on, but I think PED's should be legal, never going to happen though! I've been told Masteron is very common in crossfit, bjj, & mma.