Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Boston Bruin tribute thread.for UHC

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Shit, the link is blocked at work but I'll check this out later. You had us on our heels....was a great game to watch.

Stamkos belongs with some a better pairing, he's one of the best in today's game....totally different dynamic on both teams.

jackedpuckstar

jackedpuckstar

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
Bruins suck.... its the habs year to shine... whiny ass Julien of course he has an excuse that his team of bums couldnt beat a team half their size

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Bruins suck.... its the habs year to shine... whiny ass Julien of course he has an excuse that his team of bums couldnt beat a team half their size

This is a tribute thread for the bruins for a lost bet. Wanna start a bruins trashing thread be my guest, I'll be sure to chime in....in the meantime, go sit on a cactus..

Or should I say "would you go sit on a cactus eh?"

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

HABS.................thats a joke right?

jackedpuckstar

jackedpuckstar

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
No need to get all touchy fellas.... I was just kidding around... although I wasn't joking about the habs... first place for a reason

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
No need to get all touchy fellas.... I was just kidding around... although I wasn't joking about the habs... first place for a reason

I dont think UHC is getting touchy, just breaking your balls. Since I am the OP of this thread, please feel free to bash the bruins.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
No Bruin Bashing on the board by my executive decree. Punishable by banning.

(I got your back UHC)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
No Bruin Bashing on the board by my executive decree. Punishable by banning.

(I got your back UHC)

You have him from the back.................i knew all you bruin fans were like kbd

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic