Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Bostin Loyd releases his own synthol line

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Why do his fingers spread out toward the tip like a frog with suction? In other news I'm glad he spent big bucks on the colored paper he ripped out of some little kids coloring book and printed it on an inkjet printer so by the time you get it it will be illegible. Someone needs to video themselves rubbing the actual bottle against their skin and post it to the site saying, "wtf, this says topical, I don't get why it's not working" just to **** with him

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
I have one word for this fool puke .....puke .... and puke actually puke city sorry 2 words .

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
will I get HUGE from drinking that shit or do I have to inject directly into my sack?

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Get out of jail free card 'tropical' in the old days the clause was 'take on empty stomach' when the fook do bodybuilders ever have an empty stomach lol

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
If I am not mistaken, wasn't this the cat that got that really severe arm infection and almost had to have his arm amputated (?).

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If I am not mistaken, wasn't this the cat that got that really severe arm infection and almost had to have his arm amputated (?).

You are not mistaken.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Saw a post by Bostin Loyd within the last week saying he instructs 16 year olds on what steroid cycles they should be taking. I really couldnt believe anyone would do such a thing...

A

adkmuscle

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2012
If it's topical will it make your hands swell?maybe it's just meant to rub on your Johnson?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic