Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bostin Loyd releases his own synthol line

Dnsvideo

Dnsvideo

Sep 21, 2010
I'm sure you are all aware of who Bostin Loyd is. He posted on fb today that he is going to release his own synthol line lol.

sn2f77.jpg

ojh5i8.jpg

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
He's a beast

True asset to this community, sign me up for some synthol

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Well he can't get sponsorship so he has to make his own line. As much as I dislike the guy I think this is a great idea lol. He uses enough of the stuff.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I hope some dumb ass gets a bad infection then sues him.

Right Hook

Right Hook

Feb 20, 2011
Well he can't get sponsorship so he has to make his own line. As much as I dislike the guy I think this is a great idea lol. He uses enough of the stuff.

He's sponsored by Species already.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
He's sponsored by Species already.

I had no idea I thought no one wanted to sponsor him because he is such a clown.I'm sure he will be protected from getting sued by some language he puts when you purchase, but it is only a matter of time before someone gets ****ed up. He promotes synthol use so much that some stupid kid is going to try it and **** himself up.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I had no idea I thought no one wanted to sponsor him because he is such a clown.I'm sure he will be protected from getting sued by some language he puts when you purchase, but it is only a matter of time before someone gets ****ed up. He promotes synthol use so much that some stupid kid is going to try it and **** himself up.

Look at the bottle its for topical use only.
First brand of synthol that works by rubbing it on a body part.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic