Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Bostin Loyd passes away @29yo

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
He made himself the experiment; there was a fat burner that he tried that had cause kidney failure in rats which he believed caused his renal failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes I knew about what killed his kidneys..but all the other shit too was hell in a hand basket.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
It is sad he did everything on his own refused to follow docs advice or get treatment dialysis and even was treating himself with EPO....trying to heal his kidneys on his own with a gfr of 8.
Agreed. If Bostin were on dialysis, he would still be here. Sometimes you need to listen to those that are smarter than you... Bostin definitely did not believe in that theory.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
They say he died of a heart attack and had previously destroyed his kidneys with Adipotide... He had a death wish. I used to just shake my head. He said he had stopped with all the madness after Rich Piana died, who knows?

Melissa_098

Melissa_098

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2022
That is really terrible. Way too young. Can't believe He's just 29.
RIP

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
We all saw it coming.
Bad influence for youngsters.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Jesus, only 29 years old. What a shame.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
He obviously is not a very intelligent person. So the question for me is he ignorant or straight up stupid with zero common sense. The worst of this are his wife and child. Why right does he have creating a family when he knows he's not long for this world.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
He obviously had an addictive personality. He abused gear like a drug addict uses meth heroin or crack. His downfall was a weakness.

Less is best.

RIP

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
His dad used to work at my Golds Gym 35 or so years ago. He was massive and more gifted than Boston was. 6'2" 300 plus pounds in the off season. Came in 2nd to Gary Strydom in the USA. He had massive legs.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I personally have never heard of the guy but I don't follow many bodybuilders anymore. If he was doing that much gear I'm not surprised that his kidneys failed there's no way that his blood pressure wasn't through the roof which damage kidneys and I have no doubt that he was destroying his heart at the same time.

Very sad that people do that much gear for a little bit of Fame which is short-lived. I understand people are a lot more into bodybuilding than I ever have been but being that I've always had high blood pressure I have to balance cycling and the risk of damaging my kidneys and heart. I've been cycling for a long time and that is one thing that I really pay attention to. Sad for his wife and kid.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic