Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bostin Loyd discuss steroids cycle very interesting 13 grams of gear a week?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
The pros take this much ???? really this just looks like stupidity over 13 grams and all them orals together :-/ . and with his new trainer ( Dave Pulcinella) i know the gear will be cut down A LOT
A LOT....

It goes up the closer they get to their comp. It can range anywhere from 1g-4g in that process though, and I am sure there are some that go way above that. I can only say, with certainty, that this is the case with three of them. This is not including rimi, caber, tamoxifen, synthol etc

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I know a few pros and they all clams to take atleast 10 g of random gear with huge abounts of insulin and. 20-30+ ius of hgh each day. They told me genetics only goes so far before the hgh and insulin is all that matters. They clame that any pro or massive guy that tellys you otherwise is straight up lying. I kind of believe it. I mean why would you lye about that? Also how many people that are saying it's not true and you don't need that much are really massive. I for one am not, but I wpuldnt touch anything like that. With that said, I don't think he's at the level that he would need that much. Maybe a jay Cutler or an Olympia pro, but not someone of his size unless he has real shit genetics

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
13g and probably half of it was bunk. His labs should've been jacked up. I know people respond differently but taking that much gear period and also still having decent labs is insane.

C

chess315

Aug 19, 2011
Really I'm 5-7 grams is enough these are long cycles to no 4 week blast if I was going to that I would do it 4 weeks then go off 4 weeks then go on again you would still have hormones in your system after 4 weeks in them doses

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Having been around this game for a while and tracking my own blood work and other guy's bloods I cannot imagine 10 grams of gear and what a guy's blood would look like and the resulting lack of oxygen transfer/GFR due to Hgb, RBC, Crit, not to mention lipids and liver enzymes. Sure injectables are pretty soft on the liver at 1-2 grams, but we are talking 10 here.

I don't know but I'll call BS from my recliner.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Lol!....I thought the same thing, until I read an article on this very site....

It explains why it's necessary to keep upping the hormones, genetics or not. ..

I do believe genetics play a role in shape and overall aesthetic look....I recommend reading that article as it will explain beautifully the science behind having to keep upping the hormones! ...Peace!...

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Lol!....I thought the same thing, until I read an article on this very site....

It explains why it's necessary to keep upping the hormones, genetics or not. ..

I do believe genetics play a role in shape and overall aesthetic look....I recommend reading that article as it will explain beautifully the science behind having to keep upping the hormones! ...Peace!...

With my own experience and observations and having known many who compete and use peds I have come to a similar conclusion which is not original. But, genetics play a much greater role than we realize. A winner is going to be a winner and has the genes to be a winner. Basically, he/she was made to be an successful athlete. Not only does that mean bone structure and muscle bellies, but also metabolism and receptors and no amount of drugs can bridge that gap.

The top 10% in any field will be the best no matter what they do...within reason and will likely get away with far less drugs as well if they choose. A guy like loyd has some potential but will never grace the Olympia stage and attempts to use drugs to bridge the gap. Add enough drugs and one can get big, but to be big and win is another thing. Plenty of plers take a ton of drugs and will never break the records of their piers because guys like Dan Green are simply born better.

I personally have a friend who does less than half of what I do and even at 3 inches taller lifts more in every lift and looks like granite with far less investment. He was just born better and while drugs may close that gap they will never override nature.

My 2cc's
Hawk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
With my own experience and observations and having known many who compete and use peds I have come to a similar conclusion which is not original. But, genetics play a much greater role than we realize. A winner is going to be a winner and has the genes to be a winner. Basically, he/she was made to be an successful athlete. Not only does that mean bone structure and muscle bellies, but also metabolism and receptors and no amount of drugs can bridge that gap.

The top 10% in any field will be the best no matter what they do...within reason and will likely get away with far less drugs as well if they choose. A guy like loyd has some potential but will never grace the Olympia stage and attempts to use drugs to bridge the gap. Add enough drugs and one can get big, but to be big and win is another thing. Plenty of plers take a ton of drugs and will never break the records of their piers because guys like Dan Green are simply born better.

I personally have a friend who does less than half of what I do and even at 3 inches taller lifts more in every lift and looks like granite with far less investment. He was just born better and while drugs may close that gap they will never override nature.

My 2cc's
Hawk

Couldn't agree more!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic