Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bostin Loyd discuss steroids cycle very interesting 13 grams of gear a week?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArXv7JAtUg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUXgA6w8QFZ1ZuQWCw7I4hRQ

Okay, so I have to say I watched his whole video I wish he wouldn't swear because it just makes him sound stupid.
that being said I think I was all wrong about what it takes to be a pro! First, I thought that genetics was the biggest role and it still has a large part in it but I have to say the massive amount of gear is what it has to be I mean did you hear his cycle before the competition?
I feel like I have been holding back I have only gone up to about 1.5 grams a week compared to the amounts of gear he is using over 13grams a week! I actually believe him I think a lot of the real pros go this high for sure and more.. He did stay he started tapering up to get to that level. Seriously any thoughts on this? I think that hes right to really break out to the larger size you have to go chemically crazy

This is his daily regiment right before a show seriously wtf!
Sust 370mg = 2590mg week ( just multiplied everything by 7 )
T prop 100mg = 700mg wk
Mast 200mg = 1400mg wk
Tren A 300mg = 2100mg wk
Primo 150mg = 1050mg wk
Eq 150mg = 1050 mg wk
NPP 100mg = 700 mg wk
Winny 150mg = 1050 mg wk

total 10640 mgs a week of injectables!

orals
110 Var = 770mg wk
110 Proviron = 770mg wk
60mg Halo (Balkan pharmaceuticals was bad gear ) He claims it was bunk based on liver test and I agree! 420mg
60mg Winny (Balkan) says its bunk 420mg wk
T3 55mg
Clen 50-80mg daily
10-12iu GH
IGF entire time
Slin Humilin R almost the whole time!
And hes not even going into the Sythol use a few hundred ccs the whole cycle and more!

Im sure hes leaving stuff out

He said he was on about 4-5 grams of gear for the Contra Show he won

So I know hes gonna get a lot of flaming for this but I have to say hes on point with most of the monsters in the pros and so on they have to be somewhere between 4-15 grams of gear a week! and I think I have to say I believe it.

I think most of us on here love the sport but have not taken the chances these guys due too that we are logical not crazy and want to live past 50... that being said I think hes on point about what it takes to go pro and more!
I have to post this on another board meso i like to go to also

my 2 cents

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Well, I can't say that I agree with what he did, but at least he's honest. You dont see that in hardly any competitors.

I have to admit, even as a person that doesn't respond well to aas (I don't suffer from sides either, reglardless of the dose, with the exception of tren), even I find the idea of 13g way more than I would ever take, even if I were trying to get to the top.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
He looks horrible for someone who is supposedly using 13 grams of AAS.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
people started this rumor. He was not on 13 grams he was on 13 different compounds. Its going around but its wrong info. I know his current trainer.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
people started this rumor. He was not on 13 grams he was on 13 different compounds. Its going around but its wrong info. I know his current trainer.

I would have to agree, it is nearly impossible to even shoot that much oil without sterile abcess issues right away.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Did you watch his video ? He clearly states it so take it up with him wrong 13 grams is right

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I never saw this video. i thought this was the video leading up to the Contra show. I guess no one wants to take responsibility for his stupidity. I was told different i was wrong.... and bull shit for no infection... his arm still looks like shit

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Who cares what he does. Everyone is different. People get their panties in a wad because he's open and honest about the bullshit. He's 100% on the money, the IFBB and NPC are scams.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I also only saw the first set of videos when he was on 4-5 grams. Thought 13 grams was a rumor. Does he not believe in diminishing returns?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
So I know hes gonna get a lot of flaming for this but I have to say hes on point with most of the monsters in the pros and so on they have to be somewhere between 4-15 grams of gear a week! and I think I have to say I believe it.

I think most of us on here love the sport but have not taken the chances these guys due too that we are logical not crazy and want to live past 50... that being said I think hes on point about what it takes to go pro and more!
I have to post this on another board meso i like to go to also
my 2 cents

The pros take this much ???? really this just looks like stupidity over 13 grams and all them orals together :-/ . and with his new trainer ( Dave Pulcinella) i know the gear will be cut down A LOT
A LOT....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic