Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

BONER in Russia!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Just wanted to drop in to say hello to any of my brothers here that I don't often get a chance to see too much these days.
I've been in St Petersburg Russia for almost 2 weeks out of what will be a total of a 3 month stay. COLD here now and will continue to get colder throughout my time here.
Meeting my daughter for the first time has been an amazing time for me - I'm very blessed. And it's been nice to work on my old relationship with my girlfriend here.

Haven't been resistance training yet but will soon. I just got hooked up with a Sambo academy and will be training a few days a week. . . helping to teach a bit of what I know, and picking up everything from these ruskies that I can.

All in all, things are going alright. I have a hookup for things here but figure I'll give my body the first 3+ month break it's had in 25 years of use. Not taking ANYTHING. . . no ancillaries, and not even an aspirin. Should do me well when I start back up in the states again.
I'll be here in Russia through almost the end of Feb, and then bouncing around Europe for at least 3 weeks.

Hope all is well with my extended family here ;)

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sounds good man, have fun!

Good luck with your Rocky training, get that beard growing and you can be Epic Testboner Man when you get back.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
What up TB!! Hope you have fun in Russia brother!! Ohh and there's this dude there named Fedor at the Sambo place, just tell him he's a pussy...No really he likes that ;) !!!

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
You should bring me back a wife!!!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
LMAO ;) I'll be sure and do that. He's just a flabby pussy anyway, right?
Acutally, Putin I'm told trains where I'm at on ocassion. St Petersburg is his hometown and he's a pretty serious MMA/Sambo adherant. I may have to grapple with the Ex Pres, LOL. . . that would be pretty damn cool.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
LMAO ;) I'll be sure and do that. He's just a flabby pussy anyway, right?
Acutally, Putin I'm told trains where I'm at on ocassion. St Petersburg is his hometown and he's a pretty serious MMA/Sambo adherant. I may have to grapple with the Ex Pres, LOL. . . that would be pretty damn cool.
Holy shit I've been in under a rock as I didn't know that Putin was the Ex-Prez there in Russia!!!! That is cool that Putin practices Sambo as I heard he was a black belt in Judo as well!! I saw him throw some dudes on TV using some Judo throws and his technique was SOLID!! Hell our Prez here in the US is black and even Barkley talked shit about his basketball skills, all black people are good at basketball aren't they? I'm hispanic and I'm EXCELLENT at picking locks and using knives!!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
good luck with your training

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Keep that Ushanka on tight bro!

C...Hawk

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Damn TB, thats gotta be a cool experience... Sounds like youre making the most of it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic