Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Boldenone question for my girl

P

Pec

Dec 9, 2015
Hey My girlfriend is going to try boldenone for the first time. She is going to start at 30 mgs/week and depending on how her body reacts she is gonna go up. I was telling her that if i were to do it i would preload it, but i know im a guy so i dont have to worry about virilization. So i guess my question is do woman have to preload boldenone? And if so how much? Thanks in advance ladies! Oh and by the way this isnt her first time using she has used anavar before.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hey My girlfriend is going to try boldenone for the first time. She is going to start at 30
Might be helpful to understand more about your GF.

mgs/week and depending on how her body reacts she is gonna go up. I was telling her that if i were to do it i would preload it, but i know im a guy so i dont have to worry about virilization. So i guess my question is do woman have to preload boldenone? And if so how much? Thanks in advance ladies! Oh and by the way this isnt her first time using she has used anavar before.

I have know many in the fitness industrie. EQ is not a product that I have heard many using. Anavar, winny and clen,. Some mild test usage and maybe some primo. Just not EQ. Good luck. Less is more with anything she decides to do.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dumb idea, many other wiser choices brotha

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If she hasn't run moderate doses of Anavar, Winstrol and HGH; I wouldn't jump into EQ just yet. It's not as mild as many believe. Primobolan would be a better intro to injectables unless she doesn't care about virilization.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
How's the cycle going? For anyone reading this, you can't run anavar & believe you can go into a longer acting injectable like EQ unless you are extremely comfortable w/ sides - and var sides are not representative of the EQ experience. Expect EQ to take longer to "show itself" - typically 5 weeks vs var 2 weeks. EQ is a longer acting compound so ideally injecting E5D at 50-150 mg, depending on your goals & experience. Expect acne/bacne, voice change, potential higher BP, etc. Also once you start getting into the injectables, continued, repeat use will produce more facial hair growth. Potential hair loss.

Anyway, much more aggressive than var, so be aware. Also because it takes longer to clear, plan on being committed to your results & sides longer than you would have to w/ Var.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic