Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Boldenone Propionate

T

Thunder46

Sep 28, 2010
I need some feedback from people who have used Boldenone propionate. How painful was it? did it make you sick (flu like)? How much did you run a week and with what else, and how long did you run it

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I havent used it but I have yet to know anyone who could tolerate it long enough to do a cycle of it, pain and test flu symptoms like no other is what I have heard on many occasions.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Its just such a rare compound, that I haven't heard anyone using it for the same reasons AJ listed.

I don't ever plan on trying it either.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I can tell you from 2nd hand experience that this is a road you do not want to venture down. I had a buddy try a mix of 50mg/ml bold prop and 50mg/ml bold acetate. The shots were so painful he was unable to workout and the injection sites even looked like they were bruising. He's no newb either....huge guy, many cycles under his belt. A better, more plausible option may be Boldenone Cypionate. Several suppliers are starting to carry this. I too hate waiting for the Undecylenate ester to "kick" in so I avoid Bold altogether. But, with a cyp ester it might be worth it, do some searching.

T

Thunder46

Sep 28, 2010
Thanks guys, all my research has come up with what your telling me (very painful). But I have agreed to be a test subject for a new blend that has test prop, drost prop, and bold prop. I have done the test and mast prop before with no problems, but the bold prop has me wondering what am I in for.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Thanks guys, all my research has come up with what your telling me (very painful). But I have agreed to be a test subject for a new blend that has test prop, drost prop, and bold prop. I have done the test and mast prop before with no problems, but the bold prop has me wondering what am I in for.

WOW! Let us know how it goes, that sounds like its gonna be a journey into the pain zone.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

Are they providing you any wheelchair transportation? Maybe a scooter or something?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
LOL Guinea pig, those days for me are long gone!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i used boldprop a few times..and the pain factor is no more then test suspention .....its got a stinging effect to it plus it leaves big knots that last a wile...and it being fast acting with injections done ed or eod you kinda walk around with knots everywhere....But if you have allot of beef like i do u dont see them but u can feel them.....dw

T

Thunder46

Sep 28, 2010
Well I have been on a blend of test prop, drost prop, and bold prop 300mg/ml
for the first week I had severe flu like symptoms, headache, bodyaches, nausea, chills and night sweats so bad i was soaking my sheets. The post injection pain in certain sites was unbearable one pin to my quad and limped for 3 days with swelling,and a painful lump. Delts would get sore and swell but I could tolerate it, at first glutes were not to bad but my last glute shot I got a painful lump that hurt so bad I could not sleep on that side.
This is day 12 since I started I have only been able to go to .5ml without feeling sick, I had been pinning everyday but have to decided to go every other day for the rest of this week. I have gotten over the sickness seem to last about 7 days next week I will try 1ml EOD. I can not reccomend this blend because of the pain and flu like symptoms, but I will continue till its gone to see how it effects my body composition

Last edited:
T

Thunder46

Sep 28, 2010
Well I decided to end my experiment with this blend the bold prop was just to rough, the pain, swelling, and lumps I got from this stuff was unreal, I think this will be the last time I'm a guinea pig, I would advise all to stay away of anything that has bold prop in at.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic