Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Boldenone Cypionate

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
For those of you who have run boldenone cypionate, when did you feel it kick in and what weeks were the "sweet spot" in terms of gains? Include dosages, frontload, and other compounds ran concurrently with boldenone cypionate if you have time. I'm very interested an trying this compound and learning more about it. The fairly new and shorter acting compounds raise my curiosity. Thanks guys.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
EQ varies from person to person, i personally think boldenone cypionate is a waste of $$ but get some seems to cream his pants over it :p.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Can't wait to try the cyp ester....

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
EQ is by far my fav compound. I need to try the cyp ester boldenone cypionate.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would guess it would behave much like the test cypionate in terms of timing. That means it'll reach peak stable levels a week or so earlier than the EQ. I sure wish I responded to the stuff, but I've tried bold three different times with different doses, and just never seemed to get much out of it. Hope your results are better than mine.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Thousands were hurt by injecting the past fast acting bold esters (prop). The boldenone cypionate for the guinea pigs or is it an effective efficacious ester?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
From what I hear, it is nothing like the bold prop pain that we've all heard about. It may knot up a bit, but then again, prop doesn't affect me whatsoever, so we'll see. I will be running boldenone cypionate with my winter bulker, so I'll let y'all know.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The key to boldenone propionate is that it holds stable at 150mg/ml with no EO....it crashes about 50% of the time when dosed at 200mg/ml. So, I had to pin 4ml EW (600mg) to get the desired dose. Strangely, it seemed to kick in very quickly. Although, I've always responded very well to EQ, so that's probably why. I would say I could "feel it" by the end of week 2 and all of week 3 was phenomenal. I will say that these results are probably not typical of the average user, but if running a shorter cycle (8 weeks or so) I think you could get 4-5 quality weeks out of the stuff. The leaning/vascularity properties/strength seem to kick in before the muscle building effects for me. EQ has always helped me put on quality muscle, nothing astonishing, but it seems long lasting. I feel great on the stuff and have virtually no side effects.

Any of you who HAVE NOT tried the cypionate ester....I STRONGLY encourage you to do so. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the quality/quickness of kicking in. So much nicer only having to wait a couple weeks to start PCT rather than close to a month.

Oh, and no pain upon injection whatsoever (I didn't even heat it up the first time and had no problems pinning 2ml into my quad on the first pin). I will agree I've heard horror stories about bold prop/ace leaving fat knots and terrible pain. BUT, those were dosed at 100mg/ml. The Cyp is only 150mg/ml stable, so likely a shorter acting product would have to be dosed comparatively around 50mg/ml to minimize discomfort and/or the solution crashing. 50mg/ml is hardly worth it unless the product is very cheap (not likely) and you're using it as more of an add on and not a main component of the cycle.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Glad I used the search bar I have always been keen on Trying this

starkiller

starkiller

Jul 4, 2011
The cypionate ester on boldenone will act the eact same as it will on testoserone. The solubaility will be roughly the same when its dissolved as well. Meaning you should seem the same half life you do with test and the same basic results. All these esters that have come out attached to basic steroids are just marketing gimicks in my opinion. Whats the difference between good old Boldenone undecylenate and cypionate? not much. boldenone is boldenone. all the ester does is tell the bold how long its to be dissolved and active in the body. Cypionate is not magically different from undecylenate. Just my 2cc's.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I agree with you to a degree...I think some people have to run eq 12-15 weeks to see anything and the cypionate ester would compact your gains in a 8-10 week cycle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic