SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
I've run both
EQ upto 800mg
BC upto 450mg

Hands down bold cyp kicks ass... Good strength helped with bf%
Vascularity

EQ I was hungry.... No noticeable strength good mass after being used for 5 mos.
Some vascularity.
Honestly EQ sux!

LOL!! My main thing at this stage is continued body comp improvement so looks like BC is right up my alley.
Thanks Sd

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Bold cyp for the win. I absolutely love this stuff

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Bold Cyp is the shit !!! I'm running it now !!! I'm eventually gonna switch over to EQ . I throw in alittle Deca to make it react alittle faster , plus the Deca helps out my joints !!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I wouldn't say EQ sucks. It's not best for what most of you are looking for but for those who want to recoop/recovery faster and be able to push harder/longer it's great. It all depends on what you're looking to accomplish and what you're taking the AAS for.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
EQ for me shoots my hemocrit and hemoglobin up like a rocket.
Mine are always high and its a problem so stay away from EQ.
I guess having had a PE makes me a bit gun shy.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
The key to boldenone propionate is that it holds stable at 150mg/ml with no EO....it crashes about 50% of the time when dosed at 200mg/ml. So, I had to pin 4ml EW (600mg) to get the desired dose. Strangely, it seemed to kick in very quickly. Although, I've always responded very well to EQ, so that's probably why. I would say I could "feel it" by the end of week 2 and all of week 3 was phenomenal. I will say that these results are probably not typical of the average user, but if running a shorter cycle (8 weeks or so) I think you could get 4-5 quality weeks out of the stuff. The leaning/vascularity properties/strength seem to kick in before the muscle building effects for me. EQ has always helped me put on quality muscle, nothing astonishing, but it seems long lasting. I feel great on the stuff and have virtually no side effects.

Any of you who HAVE NOT tried the cypionate ester....I STRONGLY encourage you to do so. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the quality/quickness of kicking in. So much nicer only having to wait a couple weeks to start PCT rather than close to a month.

Oh, and no pain upon injection whatsoever (I didn't even heat it up the first time and had no problems pinning 2ml into my quad on the first pin). I will agree I've heard horror stories about bold prop/ace leaving fat knots and terrible pain. BUT, those were dosed at 100mg/ml. The Cyp is only 150mg/ml stable, so likely a shorter acting product would have to be dosed comparatively around 50mg/ml to minimize discomfort and/or the solution crashing. 50mg/ml is hardly worth it unless the product is very cheap (not likely) and you're using it as more of an add on and not a main component of the cycle.

=======================================================================

Informative post GS, IMO

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Bold cyp for the win. I absolutely love this stuff

I was never a fan of EQ until I used the Bold Cyp ester. For me it kicked in noticeable faster, and it was absolutely painless! Good stuff. Like I recommened to everyone, try all types of compounds and different esters. You never know how your body will react. For some it won't work well, while others will make excellent gains. Everybody's results will differ.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic