Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bold cyp vs. EQ

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
the only thing I ever got of value from EQ was that it helps take PIP out of high concentration blends. other than that... nothing. I tried EQ and EQ Cyp... all I got was anxiety and high BP... I have only ever heard of one person that "really" liked it... and he was always full of shit, so I dont trust what he says either.

it is supposed to also help increase endurance, I did see a "little" more increase with carido, but nothing worth the other sides.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've always scratched my head when someone says, "EQ wasn't any good, but the bold cyp was great." How does that work? It's the same darn compound, and the ester length is not exactly the same, but cyp is a pretty long ester. My understanding of chemistry, biochemistry, whatever, tells me that the ester shouldn't matter (except for perhaps PIP or something like that).

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
the only thing I ever got of value from EQ was that it helps take PIP out of high concentration blends. other than that... nothing. I tried EQ and EQ Cyp... all I got was anxiety and high BP... I have only ever heard of one person that "really" liked it... and he was always full of shit, so I dont trust what he says either.

it is supposed to also help increase endurance, I did see a "little" more increase with carido, but nothing worth the other sides.

This seems like the case for the majority of people that I have spoken with. High BP and anxiety. I also know one guy that swears by it in every cycle and goes on some wild tangents about cycles and compounds that have worked great for me, so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've always scratched my head when someone says, "EQ wasn't any good, but the bold cyp was great." How does that work? It's the same darn compound, and the ester length is not exactly the same, but cyp is a pretty long ester. My understanding of chemistry, biochemistry, whatever, tells me that the ester shouldn't matter (except for perhaps PIP or something like that).

Yeah I'm with you on that Tommy. Only thing that caught my interest was the shorter ester length. Only thing I could see being better, is it working faster.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I never heard of all these reports of anxiety from EQ until the past few years. I don't really understand that. To me, Tren is the king of anxiety, EQ is nothing....and I get anxiety from a diet pepsi.

Also, I always bought bold cyp when I had the opportunity, but I never noticed a true difference over the cycle other than bold cyp had some PIP and EQ had none.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah I'm with you on that Tommy. Only thing that caught my interest was the shorter ester length. Only thing I could see being better, is it working faster.

See I'm just the opposite with tren. I didn't have any increased anxiety on it. I felt leveled out when I was on.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would be one to say something like this.

1. 450 bold cyp is enough versus 800 to 1g for eq.

2. Faster acting. 4 weeks and look more full vascular and endurance is up versus 6 to 8 with eq

3. The effect above seems more pronounced with bold cyp. Yes there are other variables and this is conjecture but it's my own experience is all.

4. Less impact on rbc. Stayed in range on bold cyp. Not at all in range on eq.

Still wouldn't use either again. Just doesn't suit my goals these days.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I would be one to say something like this.

1. 450 bold cyp is enough versus 800 to 1g for eq.

2. Faster acting. 4 weeks and look more full vascular and endurance is up versus 6 to 8 with eq

3. The effect above seems more pronounced with bold cyp. Yes there are other variables and this is conjecture but it's my own experience is all.

4. Less impact on rbc. Stayed in range on bold cyp. Not at all in range on eq.

Still wouldn't use either again. Just doesn't suit my goals these days.

This is the kind of stuff I was really wanting to hear. Thanks man

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
I love EQ and have had good results with it personally. Biggest problem for me is BP and increased RBCs. Have to donate blood every 4 weeks to stay in check.

As far as cyp vs EQ, I've done both and had similar results. The cyp just kicks in a little quicker. I would go with the cyp if I were you and have never done EQ before. This way if you do get any bad sides mentioned above, it will clear your system a bit quicker as well.

Just my thoughts.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I love EQ and have had good results with it personally. Biggest problem for me is BP and increased RBCs. Have to donate blood every 4 weeks to stay in check.

As far as cyp vs EQ, I've done both and had similar results. The cyp just kicks in a little quicker. I would go with the cyp if I were you and have never done EQ before. This way if you do get any bad sides mentioned above, it will clear your system a bit quicker as well.

Just my thoughts.

I appreciate that Nitro. Another main reason that bold cyp caught my attention more. When I'm trying something new, I like shorter esters for that reason

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

Just my thoughts.

I appreciate that Nitro. Another main reason that bold cyp caught my attention more. When I'm trying something new, I like shorter esters for that reason

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
If someone gave me a bottle of ea and ask me to decide which was which, id have no idea. There both about the same for me and also have to really run 1g or either to really see some appreciable gains.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic