Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Bold Cyp Front Load?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Bold Cyp is about 2 weeks to kick in right? Should i front load, if so how much?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I thought you were planning to get off gear and let your HPTA recover... What happened to that plan...?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would think bold cyp would be much like test cyp. Test cyp takes about 3-4 weeks to fully kick in.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
If you frontload it, 14-17 days seems like an accurate guesstimate as to when you'll feel it. If not, TG gave you the right answer.

To frontload it, you could either pin three times your planned regular dose on the first pin and then just your regular dose from there on out, or you could pin two times your regular dose for two consecutive pins, and then normal after that.

Like this: Let's say you're planning on pinning M/W/F at 200mgs each for 600mgs/week. Option 1 would be 600mgs on Monday, and then 200mgs after that starting Wednesday. Option 2 would be 400mgs on Monday, 400mgs on Wednesday, then 200mgs after that starting on Friday.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Don't frontload. You'll jack your levels up then they'll drop down. You're better off just letting it happen.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Don't frontload. You'll jack your levels up then they'll drop down. You're better off just letting it happen.

If you frontload correctly, you shouldn't jump much over the "balance point" of consistent levels at all. You should just reach that saturation level a lot faster. I could be mistaken from a scientific standpoint, but I've always reaped the benefits of a proper frontload from a personal experience standpoint.

Can you explain in further detail why you say that?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If you frontload correctly, you shouldn't jump much over the "balance point" of consistent levels at all. You should just reach that saturation level a lot faster. I could be mistaken from a scientific standpoint, but I've always reaped the benefits of a proper frontload from a personal experience standpoint.

Can you explain in further detail why you say that?

It also makes sense that with a proper frontload and successive pins, you are able to maintain a higher level throughout the entire cycle than a level you would be at just pinning normal amounts from the get go. I've already had this conversation with Bill Roberts, he explains it very well.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It also makes sense that with a proper frontload and successive pins, you are able to maintain a higher level throughout the entire cycle than a level you would be at just pinning normal amounts from the get go. I've already had this conversation with Bill Roberts, he explains it very well.

Yeah, he is the person responsible for making it super clear to me that frontloading makes sense no matter what cycle or compounds you are running. But I'm always open to learn more DU......

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
If you frontload it, 14-17 days seems like an accurate guesstimate as to when you'll feel it. If not, TG gave you the right answer.

To frontload it, you could either pin three times your planned regular dose on the first pin and then just your regular dose from there on out, or you could pin two times your regular dose for two consecutive pins, and then normal after that.

Like this: Let's say you're planning on pinning M/W/F at 200mgs each for 600mgs/week. Option 1 would be 600mgs on Monday, and then 200mgs after that starting Wednesday. Option 2 would be 400mgs on Monday, 400mgs on Wednesday, then 200mgs after that starting on Friday.

By this example, it should be OK; however, when someone says, "frontloading," they typically (from what I've ran across), and eroneously, think a heavier dose for quite a few pinnings, not just the first one. I only glanced over this post before I posted. I've attached my PCT calculator you can manipulate to see the effects of different doses, at different times. There's several different esters in it.

Attachments

• PCT 2007 Excel.zip
    66 KB · Views: 175
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
By this example, it should be OK; however, when someone says, "frontloading," they typically (from what I've ran across), and eroneously, think a heavier dose for quite a few pinnings, not just the first one. I only glanced over this post before I posted. I've attached my PCT calculator you can manipulate to see the effects of different doses, at different times. There's several different esters in it.

Nice calculator DU. Saved on my comp and will be used. Thanks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic