mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
KBD what was the out come of this?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Front loading is a personal preference- 20 somewhat cycles past 15 or so years and Ive only front loaded maybe 3 times- dont see the need, but thats my thing.

You instead stack it with other compounds? well the others kick in first then the Bold- Its like how Sustenon works, I use suspension and Sustenon for my Test and they begin quickly and then the other esters trickle in more, then the Bold C etc etc

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Front loading is a personal preference- 20 somewhat cycles past 15 or so years and Ive only front loaded maybe 3 times- dont see the need, but thats my thing.

You instead stack it with other compounds? well the others kick in first then the Bold- Its like how Sustenon works, I use suspension and Sustenon for my Test and they begin quickly and then the other esters trickle in more, then the Bold C etc etc

Yea, only time a front load is realy needed for most is with esters like undecylenate and undecanoate and you only plan on runing 12-16 weeks, then it makes a hell of alot of difference if your using those esters. Otherwise, the cypionate/enanthate ester will let the shot peak in 72 hours. Realy shooting half of the half life is good enuff to raise levels up and get good results. Reason most feel they do better shooting cyp or enan every 3 days for BBing/pwr-lifting , it works better ! and it's science based with real world experience. Carry-on.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
From what I remember he started this more recently than when he originally posted in May and he did not frontload. I'm pretty sure he's been running 600mg or 450mg the whole time. He's an impatient guy so I'm not sure if he's still using it, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic