What's New?

Bolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
It's obvious Bolan is disliked across the community. Why is it that so many people give him so much attention? Some people thrive on attention, even if it's negative. A lot of mental disorders are associated with negative attention.

If no attention is given to him, he will fade away. These people think that negative attention is better than no attention.

So, why are so many threads dedicated to this troll? If it's for entertainment purposes, which is worse - him thriving on negative attention, or the people that provoke and find joy in it?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Same reason u get off on chasing KBD......cuz its fun, of some sort anyways.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Yup, there is entertainment value, "what silliness will elicited next" sorta thing

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Gotta give you credit Bo, you are more mellow- much more entertaining when you'd go on a tear, ripping into folks

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have an unsettling feeling that this forum is taking an unwelcome turn toward faggotry... I have no "real" problems with Bolan or KBD...or any other person on our board... I do think all of the gayness and whiney bitching is getting OLD... Is this Facebook or THEIRONDEN!??

I say take the faggotry and douchebaggery elsewhere... this is a drama free zone... lets keep it that way! If you cant you should get a Cawk Slap and the Ban hammer from LK...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
qq7rcg.jpg

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I'm not proud of it, but there was a slightly mentally handicap kid down the road from us, and he would hang around us. We invited him to sleep over one night and talked him into toilet papering his own house. Damn, it was funny at the time, but I feel bad now. When he went home, he had to clean it up. We'd terrorize the kid and he'd still come back for more. Chasing Bolan around and him coming back for more reminded me of that.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Same reason u get off on chasing KBD......cuz its fun, of some sort anyways.

I don't get off on it, though. I'm trying to educate the kid that he has nothing to be so arrogant about and no one likes a narcassist. Just trying to help the kid out, that's all. He keeps talking about lean manufacturing and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what that has to do with working out.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'm not proud of it, but there was a slightly mentally handicap kid down the road from us, and he would hang around us. We invited him to sleep over one night and talked him into toilet papering his own house. Damn, it was funny at the time, but I feel bad now. When he went home, he had to clean it up. We'd terrorize the kid and he'd still come back for more. Chasing Bolan around and him coming back for more reminded me of that.

You grew up with KBD?

Reactions: SAD
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I don't get off on it, though. I'm trying to educate the kid that he has nothing to be so arrogant about and no one likes a narcassist. Just trying to help the kid out, that's all. He keeps talking about lean manufacturing and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what that has to do with working out.

"Lean Manufacturing" LMFAO, hahahaha

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Listen dude, its all an act, you and others take me too seriously. Chin up bro. Im just trying to have some fun. And it makes it funnier when people get mad at it. Live a little.

Sincerely KBD

CEO- "Lean Manufacturing"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.