Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bolan banned from AB

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
KBD is def my boy on this one... 185lbs isn't super-heavy weight but at his height he sure as shit is one of the big boys... And his abs are a testament to his discipline... This is going to be hilarious...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Your sooo sexy.. :)

Queer.

You have no chest, NO LATS, and NO abs and my arms are bigger. When are you gonna be able to keep up with a real man? You got a 21 year old @ 185lbs crushing you in the physique. Your pathetic, you were born that way and you always will be.

Use my LEAN body as inspiration, your gonna need ALOT of it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The contenders:
Bolan
Mighty
Born2douche4ever
Ro-anus
FUKO
D-fag
HairyC
TheGaytector
...anyone I missed you others can add.

LMAO! the great Emilio Born2Fag4Ever keeps chimin on VIP! I thought the silly twat was banned, guess mike felt sorry for his Gay boy shortz warin ass.

B

Bolan

Mar 10, 2011
Also your waist is wider than your back. Pathetic.

I'll post a back pic soon....... Lets see your lats MR LEAN.

See....... I can get lean..........And i will for the summer since this is the 1st time in 3 yrs Ive been able to bulk and not be injured....

But you can bulk, but you will still will be smaller than me. Even if i was sliced. :)

Also since were putting pics up.... have somebody stand 10ft away then take a pic.... That will show your true "size" (Or lack there of).

close up pics make people look "bigger"

And I don't think you have 23" arms.

Are you sure your not that gay guy named Juice Authority? Afraid to put on some muscle??

Hugs n kisses tata ;)

B

Bolan

Mar 10, 2011
I'm always up for a vacation bro....Do you live somewhere sunny?

Now come on man, there's no way you can say you weren;t out of line there. And have you not said all of those things that I mentioned at one time or another?

What did I say that isn't hindered or obscured by "Mod" power ? You started the thread... Now its Q&A time with bolan.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I'll post a back pic soon....... Lets see your lats MR LEAN.

See....... I can get lean..........And i will for the summer since this is the 1st time in 3 yrs Ive been able to bulk and not be injured....

But you can bulk, but you will still will be smaller than me. Even if i was sliced. :)

Also since were putting pics up.... have somebody stand 10ft away then take a pic.... That will show your true "size" (Or lack there of).

close up pics make people look "bigger"

And I don't think you have 23" arms.

Are you sure your not that gay guy named Juice Authority? Afraid to put on some muscle??

Hugs n kisses tata ;)

LOL 23 inch arms? Dude your arms look nowhere NEAR 23. and my back has yours beat boy

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
BO's got a valid point, step back away from the camera and stop using flattering angles.

KBD's got a valid point - BO, you're fat and have more excuses than muscle fibers. LOL

I dislike you both so...that's that.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
What did I say that isn't hindered or obscured by "Mod" power ? You started the thread... Now its Q&A time with bolan.

Sure did so fire away Mr. not so 290.

I don;t mind eating crow if its warranted but I haven;t seen anything that would make me consider doing that yet.

And well, given your track record I think I'll side with grizz on this one.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic