Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bolan banned from AB

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Come and see me bro, i'll fly you here, then you can make your OWN decision... Cool?

Open invitation brother. Quit listining to the haters, before you know it im going to be in their eyes "450 lbs @2% and winning the MR. O 15 yrs straight" Hahahaha im liking this.

I'm always up for a vacation bro....Do you live somewhere sunny?

Now come on man, there's no way you can say you weren;t out of line there. And have you not said all of those things that I mentioned at one time or another?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I am taking bets now as to how long it is before he gets banned from here...

I can't ban him till he he meets KBD in the shoutbox, that will be an EPIC face off and I will need to get the conversation tattooed on my back.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This is going to be GREAT!!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I can't ban him till he he meets KBD in the shoutbox, that will be an EPIC face off and I will need to get the conversation tattooed on my back.

OMG!!!
popcorn_smiley.gif

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This guy is for real????

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010

IC..you can take the bets. I will sell tickets to the face off. I have watched both in the shout box and EPIC is an understatement. Need to see if there is a way to promote this. If someone can come up with a contest, I will send the winner of said contest some HOG/DEER smoked sausage!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Who wants to see this LEAN muscle king take down Bolan?

Cuz even with 10g of test a week, HE DONT LOOK LEAN LIKE ME

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i dont know.i dont give a shit if he was banned or not.....He dosent affect me.....dw

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
The contenders:
Bolan
Mighty
Born2douche4ever
Ro-anus
FUKO
D-fag
HairyC
TheGaytector
...anyone I missed you others can add.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Come and see me bro, i'll fly you here, then you can make your OWN decision... Cool?

Open invitation brother. Quit listining to the haters, before you know it im going to be in their eyes "450 lbs @2% and winning the MR. O 15 yrs straight" Hahahaha im liking this.

Who needs to spend time and money coming to see you?
We have seen the pics BO...fuck EVERYONE has at this point, your the one who keeps on lying on every new forum you join, you have NEVER competed NEVER...you know it I know it...you lie like a 4 yr old your story changed every time you told it.
I saw your recent pics 25% bf or so, you wish you had my unsymetrical refridgerator look...all the bullshit on CS about being sponsored and special invites from Jim Manion.
Peter Potter is the VP of the NPC...HE is the one who deals with the athletes and applications for shows, NOT Jim Manion.
Maybe if you had ever comepeted and made it to the National Level and filled out an application for a National Level show in the NPC you would have known better than to lie about it.
Please take your lack of nutrition and drug use knowledge back to E-S.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Up and coming IFBB pro BOLAN

Attachments

• IMG_1289aa.jpg
    IMG_1289aa.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 227
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic