Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bolan banned from AB

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
LOL...He sent Grizz threatening PM's and...BAM...grizz bit him...LMFAO. Oh and apparently Bolan is a very dangerous biker now. And an NPC competitor/almost IFBB pro/10g test per wk powerlifter/unsymetrical refrigerator hater/tiny bench beater/BB magazine super star/whatever........

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I heard Arnold had to call and do it himself since only Ronnie and Arnold are above the almighty Bolan! He is actually a supermod over at SVIP if anyone is looking for him to point and laugh at. If not we have Bolan 2 in the making here, I'm sure you guys can figure that one out for yourselves.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If not we have Bolan 2 in the making here, I'm sure you guys can figure that one out for yourselves.....

Hmm... let me think. Yep, I think I know, and he has some rank too. LOL

Bolan, I sure wish you could have survived over there, at least for the entertainment value.

GDAWG15

GDAWG15

Mar 5, 2011
Bolan doesnt use 10g of Test a week? He lied to me?

LMFAO!

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
in no regards to the topic at hand here the grizz is a pos on a power trip for my own reasons

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
He just doesn't play well with others. If he wasn't such a supp-whore then he could leave the boards for good.

B

Bolan

Mar 10, 2011
LOL...He sent Grizz threatening PM's and...BAM...grizz bit him...LMFAO. Oh and apparently Bolan is a very dangerous biker now. And an NPC competitor/almost IFBB pro/10g test per wk powerlifter/unsymetrical refrigerator hater/tiny bench beater/BB magazine super star/whatever........

Come and see me bro, i'll fly you here, then you can make your OWN decision... Cool?

Open invitation brother. Quit listining to the haters, before you know it im going to be in their eyes "450 lbs @2% and winning the MR. O 15 yrs straight" Hahahaha im liking this.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I am taking bets now as to how long it is before he gets banned from here...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Mr O 15 years straight? don't you have to be a bodybuilder to make that happen?

Maybe if Mr O stood for "Mr Oblivious"....maybe

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic