Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

bodyweight and steroids

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Me and.my friends had a convo last night about how much muscle one could build with steroids calories and bodyweight exercises for upper body only. but for legs still do weighted squats and such. So on a badass cycle lets say test tren and dbol could u actually get pretty huge also with a lot of calories. super set high reps with bodyweighr?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I would think it would turn into more of a cardio session at some point, right?

Definitely intrigued to see some good insight to this question.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I would think it would turn into more of a cardio session at some point, right?

Definitely intrigued to see some good insight to this question.

So what about for cutting then. could u maintain muscle?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You couldn't maintain your size with only bodyweight exercises.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Funny, i gained liked 75% of my back mass from pullups only. that was always the mai workot, usually do 60 pullups per back workout. but i believe for my shoulders and shit ineed the bench press and also for chest n tris.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Kbd with body weight exercise it comes with good genes.if your got genetically a good chest and arms doing pull ups and push ups you will see a difference.they may not have the size of a bb but still look good

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Funny, i gained liked 75% of my back mass from pullups only. that was always the mai workot, usually do 60 pullups per back workout. but i believe for my shoulders and shit ineed the bench press and also for chest n tris.

If you gained mass from just pullups think how much more mass you'd gain if you started pulling more often (conventional deadlift).

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
at some point your muscles will need overload (increased weight) to stimulate more growth where as if you do a shit load of body weighted excersizes your muscles will adapt and stop growing. then its pretty much about muscle endurance at that point. i dont know of any pro BB'er who got huge on body weight excersizes alone...my 2 cc's.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
at some point your muscles will need overload (increased weight) to stimulate more growth where as if you do a shit load of body weighted excersizes your muscles will adapt and stop growing. then its pretty much about muscle endurance at that point. i dont know of any pro BB'er who got huge on body weight excersizes alone...my 2 cc's.

It almost sounds like a crossfag workout, lol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I'd never just result to body weight exercises only. For chest day this is my routine so far and it seems to.be working.
5 Sets of 5 flat bench
3 sets of 30 bodyweight dips
3 sets of weighted diamond pushups. i usually do sets of 20 with 150lbs on my back. and i see some good shape coming in.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
So what about for cutting then. could u maintain muscle?

absolutely. works great for cutting. I ussually do this in the summer to lean out. 60 rep push up sets (incline/flat) swole my chest up big time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic