Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Bodypart Training: Least/Most?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i do use wrist wraps and they have helped a lot. my family genetically geared towards osteoarthritis. my moms hands are really bad and it is starting to cause disfigurment in her fingers. :( i spent 15 years as a kid hand milking cows and then use them a lot for my profession now. hence the reason i am huge on joint supps! it is amazing the amount of swelling that goes down when i give myself the injections. i figure it is better to try and prevent as much inflammation as possible to delay the changes as long as possible.

dogs are great! a definate gift from God. right now the two bulldog pups are sitting here playing at my feet. they bring such joy! i cant imagine life without dogs in it. they give way more than they ever take!

well...just do what u can with your wrist ....i assume its going to be a life stuggle for you ...but im very ccertain u will put up a good battle to keep going as long as possiable..to get to te level your at now it wouldbe sucha waste to allow your wrist to make u stop...i feel u are way to vain to let that happen...u have a heart of steel...and yet u have so much life to live...and live your life as the iron queen that u are.....most female can only wish the had the body u have....i would be very prode of yourself....im certain your kids feel like your super mom and let me tell you they will brag about there mother...It makes them feel good about who u are and that they will foloow by example...what your doing is teaching them to repect there body...thats a awesome gift to give your kids....and they are such good looking kids too...your a great mommy...thats for sure....
yeah i know i love my peanut...hes a real trip..the best dog ive ever had...well i only had 2 before him..but hes one of a kind...if anythin was ever to happen to him...i dont know what i would do..hes not really a dog in my eyes hes all human...im a big dog lover...each year i give to the spca..i donate 100 bucks....plus i go and help at the shettler when i can..cleaning out cages they keep the dogs inn....i will do anything to help a animal out...i even feed th stray cats around my house..i have 12 right now i fee...however they breed so much and when it becomes so overbearing...i will trap them and bring them to the spca....i know they cant be saved and it breaks my heart but i cant hoarder 100s of cats u know...im not big cat fan but i treat them with repect and i do feed them ...im not going to see a animal starve...the world is a fucked up place...not enough people willing to help,,,,they justdont give a shit....i might be the greatest person in this world but what good i do have i care when its needed...and i do just that...what u do for a living is simply great...god bless perople like u ..i really meen that...people like u make a diff in this world....thanks for all u do....for careing when needed.....dw

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I rarely train calves maybe once a month, they grow just from walking and leg press. If i work them on a regular basis they just out grow the rest of me. Come to think about I dont recall the last time I trained them directly, I only train legs twice a month also.

I probably train upper and inner chest the most. Those spots and rear delts is where i am lacking alot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic