pbtom
What's New?

Bodybuilding Teacher Almost Fired Over Her Sexy Bikini Photos

P

plank

Sep 16, 2010
mindi-jenson.jpg

Yeah… this is totally sexist.

While some hot male teachers are being universally praised for their supermodel physiques, one female academic in Utah almost lost her job because of her looks.
Mindi Jensen is a bodybuilder who just so happens to also work as a teacher at North Sanpete Middle School in Moroni, UT.

The gorgeous woman found herself in a bit of a controversy on Tuesday when parents reported her bikini photos to the school.

Apparently, her administrators gave her an ultimatum of getting rid of the pictures or losing her job, but the single mother-of-four knew her rights and stood up for herself — eventually getting an apology from the school.

For one thing, Mindi was just showing off her 100 lbs. weight loss, but also, the photos were shared under a false name… so she was already taking steps to protect her students from seeing the potentially-NSFW pics.

What do U think about Mindi's sexy ordeal??

perezhilton.com/2015-10-22-teacher-almost-fired-over-sexy-bikini-photos-weight-loss

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
What do I say.... I say if we had hot teachers kids would pay more attention. Beats having fat slobs like I had.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
When I prepped and did my show I was very careful about posting pics. I didn't even tell most people I was doing the show.

Why?

Because I work in a great profession but some may have judged having a hard earned ripped body for display as questionable. I didn't want trouble and any possibility of the show getting wrecked. When people did learn afterwards I had huge support.

There is nothing wrong with perfecting the human body.

Michaelangelo did it in art and look at what his ideal image of the human person is.

Biblically speaking clothes came on the scene after there was trouble not before lol!!!

This lady looks great!!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yup... i'd hit it...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Shed be smoking with 15 more lbs on her. Hats off to her and her hard work.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
well, I'd like to see the bodybuilder they are talking about......but good for her for standing up to some bullshit!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Does she even lift? She just looks emaciated but with fake tits.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Where are the sexy bikini pics I was promised? Good for her for losing 100lbs, but sexy? No.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
You guys are crazy. Id be at school every day in the front seat if she was teaching my class

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic