Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Bodybuilding Teacher Almost Fired Over Her Sexy Bikini Photos

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Did she post them then hand out a link? No. I know many people that have a Facebook and you can't see shit, so yet, it is possible to have a private life and post pictures on the internet.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Did she post them then hand out a link? No. I know many people that have a Facebook and you can't see shit, so yet, it is possible to have a private life and post pictures on the internet.

So the question mUst be asked; "who had access to her FB pics?". If they were made public to students and staff by means without her permission, then you're absolutely right. However, pics posted, even on a privately set FB page, is still easily at risk of getting out. Only friends can see my pics, but every pic I post I post with the thought that it COULD be made public, because it's the Internet.

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
Kudos to her for sticking up for herself and the iron lifestyle and not caving in to all the puritanical bullshit

The school should be praising her for providing a great example of discipline and commitment and the benefits of fit and healthy life choices

As another poster said, I too would find her far sexier with a less ripped look and 10-25 lbs heavier/softer, but that isnt the issue here

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Right on. And its not like her boobs were hanging out!

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Put some meat on her bones, Danggggggg....

Lucky

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
View attachment 7703

Yeah… this is totally sexist.

While some hot male teachers are being universally praised for their supermodel physiques, one female academic in Utah almost lost her job because of her looks.
Mindi Jensen is a bodybuilder who just so happens to also work as a teacher at North Sanpete Middle School in Moroni, UT.

The gorgeous woman found herself in a bit of a controversy on Tuesday when parents reported her bikini photos to the school.

Apparently, her administrators gave her an ultimatum of getting rid of the pictures or losing her job, but the single mother-of-four knew her rights and stood up for herself — eventually getting an apology from the school.

For one thing, Mindi was just showing off her 100 lbs. weight loss, but also, the photos were shared under a false name… so she was already taking steps to protect her students from seeing the potentially-NSFW pics.

What do U think about Mindi's sexy ordeal??

perezhilton.com/2015-10-22-teacher-almost-fired-over-sexy-bikini-photos-weight-loss

She is hot with out a doubt, but just one thing, she is nice up stairs, but down stairs she is Ethiopia. She needs some meat on them bones. I'm not being critical. She is still hell of beautiful.

No, on second thought, she needs 15-20lbs if she wants to stand a chance with me. She looks like Demi Moore, and I love Demi Moore, but this woman would be more attractive if she had not starved her self.

The breast implants are cool.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Uptight people in Utah???? Say it isn't so lol.

I lived in Utah. You want to see beautiful women, go to Gold's gym in St. George. Oh my god, only problem is they are all married, but I drove a van.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
If you want to collect wives, no better place on earth to do so. You can have as many as you can find to agree, just when you are not around, dont be suprised if she finds hook ups. I kid you not.

E

EL Pezidente

Dec 7, 2015
It's in UTAH-this should be less of a surprise. Wow. What if she was at the beach and someone saw her facebook and she was in a bikini ? It's called a LAWSUIT with back pay, punitive damages,the works. Freaking Mormons-I don't trust people who think it's polluting your body to have a cup of ****ing coffee.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic