Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bodybuilding related sex fails

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I know I can't be the only one that's fallen victim to epic sex fails because of the gym. Last night my lat cramped up on me mid-sex. This caused me to yell in her face. Poor girl. Someone tell me I'm not alone.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You mean like massive cramping everywhere and rolling over in a ball of pain from too much clen? Yep, hurts like a mofo!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Just be glad your cock didn't cramp up lmao.

Slic.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
From muscle spasm to orgasm!...a little pain and pleasure! LOL Right slic, cock knots suck. lmao

I get cramps in calves and hammies because I like to get my "hooks in" from all angles! Never had lat cramps. You must be pullin' down on that shit hard bro!

-CC-

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
no cant say Ive ever had that problem during sex

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
lat cramp? Sounds like trapeze sex, you go gixxie!

Various cramps causing odd yelps and weird faces are part of the game LOL

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Dude I have cramped up before, all I did was stop for a second have her message it then go back at it or change positions.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
My abs sometimes cramp up, but you know what happened this past weekend... Probably worse than cramps...btw, do NOT buy anything white for the bed either. So I"m on top, she reaches up to grab my neck, accident grazes my nose and it starts gushing blood all over her. You want to talk about a sex killer, that was shit right there.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
My abs sometimes cramp up, but you know what happened this past weekend... Probably worse than cramps...btw, do NOT buy anything white for the bed either. So I"m on top, she reaches up to grab my neck, accident grazes my nose and it starts gushing blood all over her. You want to talk about a sex killer, that was shit right there.

DAMN, I bet but if she hit you that damn hard to make your nose bleed, that's some WILD sex!!

Last edited by a moderator:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
DAMN, I bet but if she hit you that damn hard to make your nose bleed, that's some WILD sex!!

When its cold and dry, like the shitty winters are around here, it doesn't take much, just about anything will cause it to bleed.

Last edited:
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

lmao that's classic. I get nose bleeds this time of year too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
ab and ham cramps are required sexual accessories arent they? lol sure seems to be not only for me but for pretty much everyone i have been with in the last 5 yrs since they have all been lifters lol the first time i was ever with my bf he got a double ham cramp which ended the evening lol its so common i basically just expect it now

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic