pbtom

Bodybuilding Contest 8/27/22

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Sent email for judges feedback. 1 min later, I received this:
"Good muscle. Continue to work on getting harder. Switch to a deep colored suit that will highlight your physique".

WOOHOO....
good feedback. i'll take it. I was wondering about my suit anyway.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Here is front, with my face redacted like, well other things nowadays......

Attachments

• InkedfrontDouble_Aug2022 - Copy.jpg
    InkedfrontDouble_Aug2022 - Copy.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 95
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Proud of you Bova.

I know nothing about all the finer points ... what is a "deep" colored suit ... darker or lighter? Was your suit 2 different colors top/bottom, or was that just the lighting?

Didn't catch it so much in the back shot, but it was more obvious in the front shot ... the lighting seems to bleach out your right leg compared to your left. Could that be from the lighting, or did you just barely miss your mark as to where you placed your feet?

Male or female, the body is the main thing up there, but so much is subjective ... like the suit, the tan, the posing ... and throw in hair and jewelry for women too. Your total package looks close to perfect from here!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Excellent work! I think you killed it and it is a bit harder in your 50’s. However you can and will reach the goals you’ve mentioned post contest. We believe in you :- )

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Like others said I’ve been waiting to hear the results! Happy for you! Man your upper middle back looked incredible! Overall awesome job!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Stage shot. Placed 2nd in my class (35 and over). I am good with that because the girl that came in first was shredded. Not sure what happened to me and why i'm not as conditioned. But will try better next time! I was very happy with my look compared to my last contest and now i know what needs to be improved upon .
It is different and harder when you are 52....but not impossible! Just means i gotta work harder....I need my glutes and abs shredded.....
Congratulations! You look great!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Congratulations!

Proud of you and all your dedication to creating this great accomplishment!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Post show update:
Weighed this morning, im up 8lbs from stage day. I'm not upset about that. Considering the week after the show, i took off lifting and cardio the entire week and didn't watch what i ate, and had alcohol. It was a magical week. Hubs and I took a road trip through Columbus, to PA; then to West Virginia for a few days.

Some folks at the gym are doing a show at the end of Oct.....so i got suckered into it LOL. So i'll start another thread for that show. I need to redeem myself from my showing last year as it was terrible. And i'm mostly there so it should be a great 7 weeks.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I am late to the party. Congratulations Bova!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic