Latest Member
Samson0692

Bodybuilding Contest 8/27/22

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
So in Post #16 up above,just short of 2 weeks ago ... you report a gain of 1 lb of muscle in 14 days. Pretty good under any circumstances, but you did it while losing 4% bodyfat?!

That Swai fish must have some magic molecules in it. Turned your hair Blonde too ... the effect seems to be affecting me :p !

haha, yea must the Swai. Probably has nothing to do with Var, Nolvadex, Winstrol or Primo...probably not. OH and Protein powder, probably that, yea that's it.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Stubborn glutes!!! Ugh

Weight this am: 143/144 (need to get a digital scale lol).

e8312c9261edbb98a9ce8c0372cbb477.jpg

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Looking incredible Bova

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Looking good! Keep plugging away & be consistent! I’m sure your glutes will come in soon enough.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Someone is ready to donate some blood with those veins!!!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Resisting the temptation to comment on those shorts in Posts 30 and 32, I will instead comment on your top in Post 30. Don't know if that is properly called a Ronnie Coleman top or if he was just the first one I saw in one, but ........

if you go to the kind of hardcore gyms I think you do, I imagine it's "Love At First Sight" from some fellow hardcore members when you walk in sporting that top.

And please notice that nowhere did I mention members standing at attention when you walk in ... I have my limits. Stuff like that is why we keep @Lizard King around.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Peak Week!

Got the peak week info from my coach.
We are doing a carb up this time on Thursday. Woohoo. Carbs are sweet potatoes and caramel rice cakes.

Last heavy leg day this morning.
Tomorrow, last back day and 45 mins cardio (last 45 mins of cardio)
Wed: chest and shoulders (30mins cardio)
Thurs: tri's and bi's (30mins cardio)
Fri: pump up workout and 15mins cardio

Coach gave me a burger and fries this past Sat night. Said he wanted to get me something to help with sleep and also help lubricate the joints.

Early this morning, we trained legs heavy. So I had to do my cardio tonight. I busted ass on the step mill and once again my blood sugar tanked after i was done. Damnit, i'm about done with that. I hate that. This makes the 3rd time this happened to me. And my last meal was about 2 hours prior. I'm not sure why this is happening. Never happened to me before. Coach said it is part of the process. ugh.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic