Apr 2, 2013
You look awesome Bova! Can’t wait to see more pics as you lean out. Great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
All those laps in the pool made you huuuuuuuuuge!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You got pretty lean quickly! Good job! Good luck on the contest! Beat all the girls and go kick butt!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
e862fe8af7fc40d71dba93bff1f89b6a.jpg

Did an inbody scan yesterday. I only use it as a tool and just curious. In the last 14 days ive lost approx 4% bodyfat. Gained a pound of lean muscle.

Got my last cheat meal tonight before the big day. Burger and fries. Yum. But for me, its the ketshup. Yum!
My body is already absorbing all the carbs, veins in arms are popping. Lol.

Next 4 weeks is head down and sweat on high lol.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Great Job, post up those veiny pics!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
In before LK ................
WOW. :)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Coach dropped cardio this week from 75mins/every day to 45 mins/every day.....whew!...he says he wants to rinse off fatigue, let cortisol drop and lose a couple more lbs. It was tough to get 75mins in. After 30mins i'm spent. So i had to separate them up. I would do 30mins in the morning and then finish it out after my PM workout.
Diet is the same.
Workout programs are the same.

Although just this past Sunday, i'm starting to really fatigue in my workouts. Didn't increase weights on a couple of exercises....just did more reps. Feeling weak af LOL. But that is part of the process. I'm surprised fatigue did not settle in earlier actually. I think it is because it is these last few weeks.
My body feels tight, tired and old LOL.

I need to work on my posing more. Will try and do that these last few weeks.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Fri, 8/12 update:
Oh boy....what a turn of events LOL.
Wed night had a training session with my personal trainer, it was leg day. This week was the first week during this prep where i am completely exhausted and can't push that much weight, so have been taking it easy on the heavy weights.
We did not have an epic leg day LOL, but i pushed through and got all reps done.

I get home from the session, completely exhausted and heated up my food and sat down and i started to feel like shit. Like i was running a fever or something. Well sure enough temp read 100.9. Fuck. Then i thought, well what do i have? Covid? other germies? Who knows lol. Didn't have any other symptoms from covid.
Took temp again before bed and it was 100.6. So it was going down, so that was good.
Temp finally broke the next day at about 9a. I slept like shit, i was sweating throughout the night.
Next day, took day off from cardio and lifting. I think my body was telling me something LOL.

No idea what that was about. Did cardio this morning and i was fine. Going to lift tonight. Perhaps my system just got overloaded on legs and that was how it reacted, by raising a temp.
I take vitC everyday and some other vitamins. My immune system is generally healthy.

Anywho....we march on....

Sitting at 146# this morning.
Pics to come...

Also, for the contest, they did put on their website that women entering the WPD division, can enter one WBB division for FREE.....so i'm thinking of doing WBB for this show too.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
So in Post #16 up above,just short of 2 weeks ago ... you report a gain of 1 lb of muscle in 14 days. Pretty good under any circumstances, but you did it while losing 4% bodyfat?!

That Swai fish must have some magic molecules in it. Turned your hair Blonde too ... the effect seems to be affecting me :p !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic