Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Bodybuilding and schizophrenia

T

Tuffy

Nov 11, 2022
Hey There! I am a bodybuilder with schizophrenia and I would like to talk about it. First of all schizophrenia is a wild ride, you never know what to expect. I refuse to take antipsychotic medications because they cause people to gain a tremendous amount of fat. Antipsychotic medications should be called fat gainers and since I'm a bodybuilder the last thing I want to do is gain fat. My looks are what is most important to me. Since my schizophrenia is so severe I get money from the government so I don't have to work. I spend all my time on bodybuilding; either by being at the gym or preparing meals. My goal is to be a super muscular guy that is super lean and then maybe score a date.

• Haha
Reactions: CFM
Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
If you dont take your meds, and get all jacked, you will probably be jacked in prison or some other lock up and your chances of "scoring a date" may take on a whole different meaning. 1st things 1st, take your meds and then see a diatician about the best way to stay in shape on those meds.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Damn bro, I have no idea what that is like. Best of luck to ya.

• Haha
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Hopefully you’re not having command hallucinations at the gym bro. Dangerous game you’re playing my friend.

T

Tuffy

Nov 11, 2022
Let me tell you about my delusions, my leader is named Tuffy I am the only one that sees Tuffy she tells me what to do in life lik

• Haha
T

Tuffy

Nov 11, 2022
Please excuse me I disconnected. Let me tell you about my delusions. My leader is named Tuffy, I'm the only one that can see Tuffy she tells me what to do in life. Like bodybuilding and to obey the Lord's commandments. She never tells me to do anything bad.

• Haha
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
How many personalities do you have?

• Haha
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Like I always say............as long as my other personalities don't meet my other personalities, all is going well.

Paid to lift and be crazy. Got to love being an American!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hey There! I am a bodybuilder with schizophrenia and I would like to talk about it. First of all schizophrenia is a wild ride, you never know what to expect. I refuse to take antipsychotic medications because they cause people to gain a tremendous amount of fat. Antipsychotic medications should be called fat gainers and since I'm a bodybuilder the last thing I want to do is gain fat. My looks are what is most important to me. Since my schizophrenia is so severe I get money from the government so I don't have to work. I spend all my time on bodybuilding; either by being at the gym or preparing meals. My goal is to be a super muscular guy that is super lean and then maybe score a date.
Brother, as a guy that has had some wild rides on PTSD and transitioning into civilian life after 25 years of Globetrotting for Uncel Sam in more conflicts than most Americans even knew were occurring I assure you that your mental fitness is MORE important than your physical fitness by a few degrees.
I was super duper fucked up and refused ANY medications I knew I could handle it all............lol BULLSHIT!
One of my dearest friends (a female or I would have shut it down) that knew me since I was 14 said,
"Ya know there is a chance that you could climb Mt Everest naked not much of one, but a chance. however if you used equipment and TOOLS you would have a much better chance of success, so use the meds as a TOOL to get fixed and when you no longer need them put them in the tool box.
Well, honestly it was the best advice I ever had and I was on em for 18-24 months and one day I realized that I felt a hell of a lot better and that day I started cutting the dosing back until I eventually was off of them .
Please do yourself and anyone that cares about you the help you need it is not a weakness brother it is just a thing.
Face it head on and smash it!
Cheers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic