Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Body Composition Challenge

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I had the same issue on DNP, would be stagnant one week then large weight loss the next and it seemed the more water I drank, the more I lost which is weird since I hold water on DNP.
I have been off the DNP since week 8, because I ran out, and stock seems to me low everywhere I know where to get it from. So the last two week drop has been all Natural, well as natural as I can be lol...

CHEST AND TRICEPS TODAY.
Chest and Triceps

Peck-deck 4 sets 10 to 12
Machine incline bench 3 sets 15
Smith incline bench 4 sets 8 to 10
Dumb bell pull-overs 3 sets 10
Incline dumb bell flies 4 sets to failure

Dips 4 sets to failure
Close grip bench 3 sets 12
Scull Crushers 3 sets 12
Cable push downs 4 sets 20
Cable extensions bent over 4 sets 20
Single arm kick backs 3 sets 15

If you guys see anything you would change in the work out please let me know...

thanks. OMS

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
You should've won the challenge for sure. Bigger improvement than the other guy IMO.

As for the most shredded winner...looks like his head is about 1.5 times bigger than its supposed to be...like he photoshopped his head on another body.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
You for sure should have won. That guy was just smart about his posing and lighting.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
As for the most shredded winner...looks like his head is about 1.5 times bigger than its supposed to be...like he photoshopped his head on another body.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Yep, I noticed the same thing, CEO!....I know NOTHING about ps'ing, but it definitely sticks out with that dude!....

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
So I have not posted here for a while cause nothing has really changed in the last two weeks. So the 14 was a birthday week end, so we started out extended cheat day Friday and ended Sunday night. Lol Then this past weekend I hoped on the bike and took off for a few days, to clear my, head and get some me time... Lol So I ate out for like 2 days. I still tried to pick just meat or eggs or good clean foods as much as you can...

So the last two weeks I’m stuck at 254lbs. Granted I have bumped my calories to 2300 and added Cream of Rice with my eggs in the morning. So I think I have found my maintenance calorie needs... I’m going to say its like 2400 a day.

So This week its back at the shit full blast,,, Backed my calories back down to 1600 a day, and Ill be taking my Yellow Love this week week till friday to see if I can’t shock my body’s back into loosing weight mode... I want to finish the month out at 245lbs. So my size 36 wranglers will fit just a bit looser and that should be a good starting point to add muscel the next few months.

Ill weigh in Sunday and let you all know where I stand if it worked or not.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well I didn’t win, another old guy won...lol I think my body composition changed more, he just lost his gut.... I put on muscel and lost 33lbs in 8 weeks, I dont think I could have done more, to loose more weight.

go figure I never win anything I try for ever,
Fuck that shit you WON in many ways brother, that pic of his is wierd as fuck what is wrong with his head?
It does look photoshopped.
The real competition is within my friend no matter what others will say if you feel GREAT you are a winner and even when others tell you how great you look if YOU don't like the look then you won't be happy.
Again, you won in many ways now keep it up and add YEARS of quality to your life the real WIN is in the long run my friend.;)
Cheers

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Good fuckin job man... ! Real impressive

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok So I’m posting up an update.. Weight 261lbs. I got down to 254 then started adding carbs back in my diet. Ive put on about 7lbs, but I’m sure that’s all water, cause my cloths still are really loose on me. I’m still really vascular in my arms and shoulders are starting to show.

Current Calories 2500 and climbing, My macros are Carbs 150 g a day, Protien 225 g a day, fats are between 70 and 100 grams a day. My protien and carbs kind of very depending on how hungry I feel during the day. Im eating every 3 hours, and if I’m hungry I feed my body. I’m going to keep pushing carbs up till I’m around 250g a day then see how the body looks. I’m planning on having my body grow into my 260lbs weight, so that means I keep getting leaner, but the wieght will stay the same.

Work out have been getting better, I’m getting stronger seems like every week the weights are pushing more and more... I’m going slow. Kind of scared of breaking something else..

there is a big difference in my body since I started this whole thing... Ill try get some pictures now and post up a before and after for you guys..

That’s it for now,,,

OMS

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Here is a relaxed photo update for the log… This week I’m actually 260lbs this was taken a week ago, and I’m full of carbs at this point, and I actually lost another 1lb this week, so Ill keep eating till my weight levels off, and finds a good spot to hang out at for a while.

Attachments

• 2064EA27-9959-4037-BE28-78DEF0A78168.jpeg
    2064EA27-9959-4037-BE28-78DEF0A78168.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 82
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic