Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Body Composition Challenge

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
To morrow they make the announcement of the winner off the transformation challenge.... Keep. Your fingers crossed... I could really use the 10k right now...Would also justify all the work, dieting, and starving... lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Good luck, hopefully they release the pics as well so you can see how the others did.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Well I didn’t win, another old guy won...lol I think my body composition changed more, he just lost his gut.... I put on muscel and lost 33lbs in 8 weeks, I dont think I could have done more, to loose more weight.

go figure I never win anything I try for ever,

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Looking incredible man! Great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well I didn’t win, another old guy won...lol I think my body composition changed more, he just lost his gut.... I put on muscel and lost 33lbs in 8 weeks, I dont think I could have done more, to loose more weight.

go figure I never win anything I try for ever,
Compared to him, you as much fat and added more muscle. You are a true winner

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Was it based on just a couple of pictures? There’s a million ways to make yourself look lousy by posing in a picture. Hell in one long weekend of eating and drinking crap I can go from “wow he has veins everywhere” to “he should probably get checked for diabetes” then debloat in a few days. A guy can go on weight watchers and drop a ton of LBs in his middle. Having some muscle mass is as if not as important to body composition.

Nice work either way.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Was it based on just a couple of pictures? There’s a million ways to make yourself look lousy by posing in a picture. Hell in one long weekend of eating and drinking crap I can go from “wow he has veins everywhere” to “he should probably get checked for diabetes” then debloat in a few days. A guy can go on weight watchers and drop a ton of LBs in his middle. Having some muscle mass is as if not as important to body composition.

Nice work either way.
It was 8 weeks worth of pictures turned in every Sunday, front shot, side, back, and favorite pose....

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Today is week 10 since I started dieting. Last Sunday I didn’t loose any more weight and held at 261. So this past week, I’ve been eating 2100 calories a day all meat with about 70g a day fat. Today weigh in I’m 255.8, seems like I’m on a 2 week cycle, where I hold weight a week, then the next I drop more weight...

So next goal will be 240lbs them maintain for a few months then start adding more muscle... I want to be at 240 by the end of May... see if I can do it...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I had the same issue on DNP, would be stagnant one week then large weight loss the next and it seemed the more water I drank, the more I lost which is weird since I hold water on DNP.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic